True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I agree this rp - and really any rp i did - i treat them as a story. It's like co-writing a story, even with a looser plot since we're adding into each other's idea. It's great fun, and i think is an easier way of writing a story? I have someone to share and brainstorm ideas with, especially when I'm feeling rather inert and non-creative. I guess people are looking for different things when they rp, some are for a thrill to satisfy their desire at the moment. Finding the right rp partner is a tricky thing - but once you have them it's a beautiful thing rping ;) just as in our case!)

Nick though it was manageable pain. He had underestimated the amount of discomfort Aki had to endure with him cleaning his midsection - but when he saw the tears and heard the loud whimpers, together with the small trembling of his body, he knew it might be more than Aki could take right now. Nick then used another approach, quickly cleaning him to cut short the amount of pain Aki had to deal with, and quickly disposed of the towel to gatehr Aki into his arms.

"Shh babe, you're done now. this is very painful isn't it? we can wait. Let your body cope with the fact that the babies are delivered... then once it's returned to its normal shape, it wouldn't be as sensitive." Nick cooed over Aki, holding him and swaying lightly from side to side to calm him. "Don't cry baby... you're doing good. You've done so much to deliver our babies, I'm very proud of you." he smiled and held his jiggly midsection, just being there with him.

Nick's light touch on Aki's womb, together with the fleeting mentioning of their babies had sent the wrong message to Aki's body. He had started lactating and soon enough, his breasts were dripping. It caused Aki to blush and whimper again. "Shh... Aki, don't hide your face. I think it's beautiful. You're producing milk in such abundance. Hmm, let me taste it as well." Nick was quick to react, avoiding Aki from retreating away from him. he pulled away Aki's hands, which had been attempting to hide his own breasts, and gave an experimental lick on his nipple.

"Hmm, sweet." he smiled at AKi, then took a swollen nipple to latch on Aki like an oversized baby. his suckling was different from teh rough ones of their babies: it was soft, teasing, more playful than forceful. He took a full gulp from one side. It sent signal directly to Aki's recovering womb. The womb contracted, expelling a gush of fluid out from Aki. The darkish discharge was from Aki's bruised womb. Nick knew immediately waht that was, since the doctor had told him about that and advised for adult diapers for this period. Nick didn't want Aki to feel as restrained so he had put off the idea. HOwever, this would be the first time AKi had come to see the deep-colored fluid produced by his body. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 03-20-2019, 10:12 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,236 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8