True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am so happy and lucky to have created such an awesome roleplay with you! Nick and Aki are such a wonderful couple and I am proud to have Aki be with Nick! :D.)

Aki whimpered softly, still confused to what he felt as his sore, tender belly slowly become less and less sensitive to the touch. He tried his very hardest to stay still and not struggle when Nick tried to clean him as swiftly as possible. He was relieved when the pressure of pain did not hold him down like it seemed to do. Each time he moved the swollen flesh of his healing opening had protested against him and had made him lay down in Nick's muscular but gentle arms. As weary he was he did not ever let Nick's arms go. He wanted the pains that he felt to vanish from him. He felt as though he was becoming a burden to Nick.

"Yes, it does, love." When he was questioned by Nick he responded with a nod of his head and an answer to it. He did not know why but he was comforted by the gentle swaying of Nick's body and his own one. He laid a side of his head against Nick's chest. Slowly his body relaxed against his lover's own, feeling at peace as the sensation of discomfort sluggishly faded away like a silently setting moon.

He wanted to fade away as the negative sensations surged through his nerves, causing him to quiver and whimper once more like before. He tried his very hardest not to give into the such emotions that he felt. He was caught off guard by the quickness of Nick's approach and gasped as one of the nipples of his breasts were being explored by his warm, wet tongue. He sighed in what was painful pleasure, moaning gently and gasping as if he was held under the waves of what was such fierce pleasures. He loved Nick for everything he was and so much more. His lover was like a mind reader because of how he was also helping him through each and everything he found himself in whether it be of positive or negative paths. He wanted to always be with his beloved Nick and just him only.

He gasped for breath for time to time as if he was underwater, looking down between his legs and saw the strange dark liquid as it flowed freely from him. His eyes stared at the stain, feeling embarrassed.  He shivered as if he was cold but did not stop Nick from feeding from him and him only. He arched his back as if he was on the right track to release. Even with the end of the world he would always loved Nick and just him. He loved no one like he loved Nick. He also loved his twins who were sleeping in the nursery together. He reached up, gently running his fingers through his lover's soft hair. He gripped it in fistfuls from time to time, not wanting to be rough. He bit his lip from time to time, never wanting this to end.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-20-2019, 08:31 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8