True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(do you always have nightmares? that's terrible. Do you sleep alone in your room? is there someone to comfort you when you couldn't fall back asleep?

LOL and now i'm suspecting we're just calling jam and jelly in a different way. Is jelly not the same as jello? as in ... we refer to jelly as the kind of dessert that could be made easily, while jam's that fruit paste we made from berries. Or marmalade?

by doing too much, you mean putting in 'too' long replies? i don't feel like so. Certainly there are sometimes a few adjectives crammed together, but length-wise I guess it's alright? the only thing is i don't usually get to reply with a reply that's equal in terms of word count LOL but i hope you don't mind that, do you?)

"Did you get a good wipe?" Nick came back to Aki, thoughtfully taking over his weight holding him tight. He spotted Aki's thighs trembling under his weight and the moment he held his waist, Aki just melted on him. "You gotta be extra careful with your wound.... Come here."

Nick laid out a towel on the counter beside the sink, then went on to lift AKi up to sit, reclining back against the tiled wall so his swollen feminine parts would not press on the hard surface. "Put up your legs." Nick instructed while he went to fetch the antiseptics the doctor have provided. "Hold behind your thighs." Nick busied around the toilet, getting the disinfectants ready pouring it on the cotton pads. "This could sting a little..." Aki's feminine lips were still wet with his urine, though Nick showed no sign of disgust as he paid such attention in cleaning the area, lighting dabbing on the swollen lips, going as far as parting his folds to get to the inside.

He went on to reapply more anti-flamming balm. "There, this should be better tomorrow onwards, you have to allow time for your body to react ot the balm." Nick said, telling Aki gently what to expect. "ANd then in a few days you should be able to walk properly.... although I'm also quite happy I get to carry you around." he smiled hugging Aki, holding his waist, he was delighted to find love handles appearing on Aki's once tight and muscular body. Nick viewed it as a milestone he'd achieved, drowning Aki in love.

"Now we get to see our babies.. i think it's almost time for them to have their feeding, but before that, we can snuggle for awhile." he lifted AKi up, holding him like a koala on his chest and went to the nursery.

INside, there was a large armchair. Nick sat down holding Aki on his lap, lightly swaying as he rubbed AKi's back. "Get some rest babe... and then we'll prepare you for another feeding." he cupped his heavy and swollen breast playfully, fondling with his swollen nipples.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 03-22-2019, 08:38 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,289 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8