True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, love, he and I have a very deep fatherly/son bond. He is truthful but gentle when it comes to conversations between him and I. As for our roleplay, I am looking forward to the wedding day and night and the next pregnancies and births with Aki and his beloved Nick. I know that I keep saying this but I am proud of how far we have come in this roleplay of ours. :D)

Aki was weary but his motherly instincts made him eager to feed the two twins now that they both awoke from slumber together in sync. He looked down at them, letting Nick help with guiding their bodies to the appropriate location to feed which was one of their mother's waiting breasts. He jumped at first when they were rough but did not cry out or pull away. He was aware that the twins were just trying to feed properly but they were not strong enough to do that journey all by themselves. He hummed gently to them, lowering his head and letting the tip of his nose gently nuzzle the twins faces one at a time.

He loved it when his beloved Nick had came to the rescue, expressing a gentle, wide smile of gratitude up at him. "Thank you for helping, love. You are always there for me when I need you." He was blessed to always be with a wonderful and strong man who would protect both him and their two twins who were Hercules and Angel. "The Gods blessed me with you." He was overcome with emotion and blushed.

He felt strange when his swollen breasts were being lifted upward slightly, gasping softly for a moment before becoming silently once more. It was the second time he was feeding them and loved each and every single moment of it. He felt pains shoot through his nerves whenever the twins became rough but he went through such discomfort with motherly pride.

He smiled when he was kissed upon the lips by Nick and let his own ones join in, never wanting to ever stop. Not even for a single minute. He was a man but to be honest he was more of a woman because of the raging hormones and motherly instincts. Life was more than a day by day process. It was about always being hopeful and positive about the future and the two lovers were like that.

"Our children will always have us to come to even when they are grown." He smiled happily, gazing up into his lover's eyes. "I am proud of our family and our little ones are precious. When do you desire to become married?" He said excitedly at his lover. "We can get married anywhere. I am fine with anything but will we move back to the mansion or stay here with our twins?."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-25-2019, 05:12 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,249 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8