True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I  agree. Nick and Aki are such an adorable couple. And as for us and our relationship with one another I also agree with how pure and strong it is. :))

Aki continued to smile, feeling how true and strong their relationship has been. As the two twins hair was ruffled they did nothing but continue to feed from their mother's breasts. They did not want to slow down from swallowing down milk until they were truly done. He simply stared down at the two twins and was comfortable now that the twins were feeding slowly. He was eager to be the strongest mother like the father that Nick was. He was also eager to let both Hercules and Angel grow and thrive in the world. It had been the second day. He hummed gently, feeling as if he had been able to comfort them but they had seemed to not focus on anything but just filling their stomachs with warm and nourishing milk. Aki sighed as he felt as though he could be comfortable even with the hard pace of what was of feeding.

"That sounds like a beautiful proposal. My mother and father can be invited. How about you?" He answered. "I cannot wait until we have the wedding. The mansion will be home again." He smiled wide again, raising his eyes and gazing up into his lover's eyes. "Life is worth living that we have a family to raise, love and protect." He lowered his head and gently placed a few soft kisses upon Hercules and Angel's cheeks. "Now we own the mansion. Christopher is now where he belongs." His smile turned to a smirk, wanting to always be a true mother to the twins Hercules and Angel.

He sighed happily, feeling as if he was finally able to relax now that his swollen breasts were both being drained of milk. He made sure that the two twins were able to fall back asleep after such a wonderful meal. Life was so much like a miracle and he was blessed to be in such a wonderful family. He was also proud of what life had to offer. He sighed softly and happily, closing his eyes, breathing softly while letting the twins finish their delicious liquid meal. He hummed softly, the gentle noise making the two twins bodies relax against their mother's chest.

"I would like to wear black, I want to step out of traditional which brides normally wear white." He said, a smile forming on his face once more. "How about you?"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-27-2019, 04:53 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,237 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8