True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(well you are also a sweet soul, patient and kind. You have tolerated me so much that I'm sometimes feeling ashamed of myself for not responding you more frequently!)

The babies were burped and tugged away. With just the two of them left, Nick smiled at the blush still lingering on Aki's cheeks. His face was fuller now, the babies not only softening him literally through his physique, they also gave him this motherly glow that highlighted his features. "you're so beautiful Aki.... " he sighed hovering over Aki. "And alright, a dress. You'll be stunning in it. Would you want to be addressed as Mrs Aki." he smiled. He had fully exploited this feminized version of Aki, but he would give Aki the freedom to decide on his addressing. He woudln't mind with Aki becoming entirely feminine, but at the same time he wanted AKi at his best and most comfortable, not being forced by him into something.

"And... I'll choose the best dress for you. Something that would accentuate his post-baby body, to celebrate his motherhood and other features that Nick was proud of, and make sure Aki felt flattered and confident walking down the aisle. It'd be the perfect day in their lives. Even better than when Angel and Hercules arrived.

(forgive me for taking the liberty to skip ahead of time? i can't quite wait for the wedding and for when Aki was to be swelling with child(ren) again!)

Aki had recovered slowly, but steadily. After an entire week of Nick taking care of him, he was able to walk, his swollen lips began to return to its normal state. Needless to say, Nick had enjoyed thoroughly this period where Aki entirely depended on him. the once large and strong man was now this timid and sensitive little mommy, not only was he soft in all aspects, he was also needy. Nick would have spent every waking hour with him, not even spending much time in office, to get to Aki's needs, spoiling him, indulging in his every need so that those blue eyes of Aki would have only him and the babies.

On the other hand, Nick had been preparing busily for the wedding. He'd arranged things to perfection, inviting Aki's parents who had also come to visit their grandchildren. No one ohter than the couple knew of the real parentage of the twins. But everyone was very accepting the pair gettin gmarried so soon after the passing of Christopher.

And finally, it was 2 days before the wedding. Aki was going for his fitting. this would be the first time he saw his wedding dress, and Nick was excited to see how he would react to it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 03-29-2019, 09:23 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8