True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(haha we can have a singlet this time... or, twins again? I'm fine with both~ and happy birthday babe ;) i wish you a very happy one, with lots of happiness waiting for you ahead! may all your wishes come true, and may you get the most out of life ;))

(oh and I have added some small detail towards the end of the wedding... hope you don't mind?)

Nick smiled seeing the rose gold and platinum blended ring adorned on his ring finger. Their rings were identical, with 2 different types of precious metal blended together. It was subtle and for every day use, but he had been the one designing it... he will tell Aki of that later, when they went ahead for their honeymoons, and would have some privacy.

Among the applause and cheers of the crowd, Nick waved at their loved ones, thanking them for their good wishes and blessings. He nodded at them, leading the way down the aisle. "Oh, Aki, the bouquet..." he smiled at his husband, letting him do that among the cheers of the blushing girls. Nick looked at the happy blush on Aki and again pulled him closer to press another kiss on him.

"Now, my friends and family, thank you for coming today... please proceed to the small reception at the back.Aki and I won't stay for long." he winked at everyone, telling them subtly they had somewhere ELSE to go. "but please, enjoy your time here. " Yes, they would start their honeymoon soon after - and Aki had no idea about that. They would be bringing their nanny and the twins, in a private jet that Nick reserved for the purpose. he couldn't wait to devour his husband now.

The newly weds led the way to the small reception, with drinks and snacks served buffet style. Everything was meticulously planned and Nick was quite proud of seeing everyone smiling and enjoying. "AKi... come." he smiled at his husband and swept him off his feet. "Let's go.... " he pressed a kiss on him and took him all the way towards the waiting limousine, kissing all the way back to their mansion with their twins still sleeping soundly at the basket beside them.

Nick smiled - little did AKi knew, they were not heading back to the mansion but heading for the private jet. Their luggages had been packed at the backseat and now he just have to kiss Aki to oblivion so that he won't be able to process what was going on during their drive to the airport.

(Just so you know, they would be heading to a private island ~ they would have the place all by themselves, and the twins taken care of!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 04-04-2019, 09:34 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,239 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8