True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is alright, my dear and thank you for commenting on my avatar. I do not normally take pictures because of low self esteem but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and took the such picture on my birthday. Yes you were right, I was looking down at my phone while taking the picture. Sorry about how small it is, I wish the picture was larger though. :))

Aki was so much more than the word "eager" to be a witness to explore the massive island that was reserved by just him and his beloved. When he was smiled down at by his beloved Nick he was more than pleased to return one of his own at him, letting him know just how much he adored him beyond what was of simple words. Silently he walked in perfect sync beside his beloved and just him. He loved it when he was with his beloved, always needing to be with just him and only him alone.  He was always at ease whenever his beloved showered him with what was of pure passion, love and adoration.

With each step he felt as though they were closer and closer to their serene honeymoon, away from the annoying nosey maids or family. He loved being with his beloved each day but he was not aware that soon he would be struck with pregnancy once more. He felt as though his excitement would never ever end and to be honest he never ever wanted it to.  He and Nick would make the most of it.

"I never flew on a plane before. I am glad that I am with you. It makes me feel less scared and more at peace while on it." He said, a light pink blush lightening up his cheeks as he seemed to do when expressing positive emotion. "I cannot wait until we have time to ourselves on the honeymoon. on our private island." He smirked lustfully, feeling turned on by Nick like always, no matter what they were doing. He tried his hardest to stay calm, managing to focus on Nick's voice soothing him. He never wished to ever be out of his handsome, delicious please. Life was such bliss and so much more than that.

He loved it when his husband wrapped his strong,  muscular arms around him, never ever wanting to leave him. He sighed happily, nuzzling Nick's chest and feeling like a tiny, defenseless puppy seeking the area of where it was to be soothed by it's mother's natural body warmth. Life was so much beyond the realization of living and existing, it was truly about living each day to the very fullest.  

"Yes, it will." He said softly, closing his eyes and listened to Nick's heartbeat. He focused only on his lover's breathing and how gently he held him him. He was eager to feel his lover close as possible to him.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-06-2019, 11:14 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8