True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Yes, I wanted to take a good picture for my special day. And aw, thank you, sweetie. I am glad that my picture is pleasing to you. Blush )

Aki had adored how gentle but strong Nick was. He sighed softly in delight as his back was rubbed by him. He slipped away as he closed his eyes, falling into what was a serene slumber after a long, wonderful day. He slumbered for a while and then was soon restless as he had a nightmare of being away from Nick and had wanted Nick in the same bed with him. He tossed and turned, getting up to his feet and lightly began wandering the halls of his mind but saw Nick nowhere. He awoke roughly with a sharp gasp, eyes wide with unbearable fear as he mentally hummed in his head to calm and distract his mind, wanting to always be by his lover's side. He whimpered softly like a puppy, wanting to feel Nick's warmth beside him. 

He felt his body's muscles become slowly untense as he yawned and awoke from sleep, noticing that he was in Nick's arms. Somewhere where he hoped to be. He was relieved that he was still with him, sighing with relief. He had a terrible nightmare. Life was so much like a trouble whenever he had a nightmare which was the first time while they were both on the plane with their two still slumbering twins who was the daughter Angel and the son Hercules. He was indeed eager to carry about the presence of more children. He smiled up at Nick, never ever wanting to ever be away from him.

He fell back asleep once more for a while longer as slumber beckoned him. He awoke with a fluttering and opening of his eyelids, stretching his arms and legs for a short while. He wanted nothing more than to please his lover and only him for the nightfall that was soon taking it's place above the lands. He smiled at the two air crew's kindhearted applauding. He was glad that both him and his beloved were at an unknown land known as Casablanca and he was breathless as what he had seen on the beautiful island. "Oh my! .. Casablanca is such a beautiful island, Nick!" He was proud, letting his husband carry him as the ceremony had demanded that. He was fine to walk but he did not want to break not even one of the rules. He was more than prepared to show his husband his urges.

He was eager to be with Nick that night, wanting to be held down and dominated by him. He knew that soon they would be sharing a bed together and that was what he could not wait for. When they were in the house Aki got up from Nick's arms, decided to make the first move by placing a gentle but passionate kiss upon Nick's waiting lips. He was not dominant but he wanted his beloved to know just how eager he was to be filled up with his lover's creamy seed and be stuffed like a Turkey with his thick, long cock.

He laid down on the bedroom's bed, keeping on kissing Nick as he wrapped his arms around his neck and held him close, body to body till there was no space between both of them.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-08-2019, 04:13 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8