True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are so sweet, my love. And I got a little bit of money from my friends, a few cards and a Vanilla cake. I also drove around with my father and spent time with him half of the day. I had a fun day all and all. I also went out with my sister and niece and had ate till I could no more. By the way, I am typing this while listening to a song and was thinking about you. :D)

Aki could not keep back his own urges any longer. He smirked at Nick's words of passion, gazing up into his eyes with an expression that was easy to read, that such one was lust. He licked his own lips with his tongue, eager to have Nick's cock inside of him. He was glad that he did not have parents who were judgmental of his relationship that both he and Nick shared. He was more than urgent for Nick's touch and his hips thrusting against his eager to be filled rear.  Love without words was very powerful. It showed that the two lovers needed no explanation or to speak their urges and emotions to one another.

He was more than impatient as the barrier of their clothing was in their way. He wanted to be pinned down and fucked to no possible end. He felt his body quivering in response to Nick speaking the one word that had him turned on like a wild fire. That such word was his own name. He had felt as though this situation was surreal and it seemed too good to be true. He was blessed to be with Nick and him only.

He loved each moment that God had let him be alive with Nick. "Nick .." He moaned Nick's name gently and breathlessly, his breathing making his chest rise and fall heavily as his inner primal instincts drove him to react instead of thinking beforehand. "Fuck me hard .. do not hold back." He spoke further, his voice becoming a cat like purr of a moan. Like always he had been reduced to a panting, moaning mess of a man as his clothing was being stripped from him and left him naked and bare as if the day he was born into the world as. Each breath was worthwhile when with his beloved Nick.

When Nick's cock was revealed to him his eyes became fixated on it, wanting it to be inside of him till it impaled him and stretched his narrow insides without mercy. He found himself licking his lips, his mouth drooling to be able to taste it till Nick was moaning out his name. "Can I taste your cock, Nick?" He said breathlessly once more, never looking away from it. "It looks delicious like always."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-08-2019, 11:53 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8