True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I do. And I feel blessed to be around them. My niece is sweet and adorable but she is like an adult in a small body with her sassy attitude, it is cute. The song that reminds me of you is (Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart.  And I am also blessed to have a lover and friend like you. You let me be my true self and that is one of many things that I love you for. Also I thank you for being a listening ear for me as well whenever I need to vent my frustrations or emotions. My friends think that I talk too much and call me a "chatterbox). Blush .. :))

Aki loved it when Nick talked dirty, more than immediate to have a taste of Nick's cock and worshiped it like an important shrine or a precious diamond. He smirked happily, crawling toward Nick and gently shoving him till he was laying on his back. He kept the smirk expression on his face and the same hungry emotion flickering in his eyes like a strong, scorching hot flame. As time passed by he had made use of it, using his soft lips and warm tongue to trace a trail down from his kisses upon his lover's neck, chest, stomach and finally .. the most prized possession, Nick's powerful, thick, vein covered cock.

He lowered his head downward, opening his lips and letting the length slip past his eager to please mouth and into the depths of Aki's silk like warm mouth. He wanted to hear the sound of Nick's deep moans serenading his ears. He bobbed his head up and down, using his tongue to pleasure and explore Nick's cock while placing kisses upon it's sensitive tip and wide sides.

"And you are more than a man to me, my dear Nick, you are a King that I worship." He said with the same breathless voice, laying down so that his sacred area of his body was exposed for Nick to also indulge in. He was not prepared for the bite that had been inflicted upon one of his buttocks by Nick's sharp teeth and had gasped but did not struggle, pain was something that he had adored and loved.

As the day slowly became night both Nick and Aki were just only started with what would be next. None of them would miss what would become in the next few hours, wanting to spend time with each other as much as possible with each other while the nanny had twin duty to the two still slumbering infants. Aki kept his pace at a gentle stride as he sucked upon Nick's cock, slurping up the appealing taste and leaving no part of it untouched but could only reach midway up to where he was meant to be.

Nick was much too lengthy for the innocent Aki to simply take down whole to be honest but he made the best with what he had in his so far. He felt like a predator taking down it's prey, the prey was Nick's cock and he loved each moment of it. He pounced and gobbled it up, licking, sucking, ducking his head downward and taking it in the entrance known as his mouth.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-09-2019, 05:50 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8