True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(oh? a british singer? haha i thought you'd stick with Amercians~ but that's sweet, I'm listening to it as well right now ;) you are blessed to have a cute niece as that! i can imagine her with that serious look on her but her face's so chubby it's drawing a chuckle from anyone seeing her ;)

aww babe, don't mention it. I'm more than happy to hear from you. you are so much fun to listen to and I'm very happy you choose to share your thoughts with me ;))

(and oh.. that's a steamy blow job there! love it a lot ;)... and in my turn, Nick will be using his talented mouth to knock Aki out of his rhythm. As much as Nick loved his husband tasting him like this, he also liked knocking him out and make him tremble with pleasure, unable to anything else!)

The passion was unmistakble in his eyes. Nick sighed in pleasure whenever Aki's soft lips pressed on to his body... and in a throaty moan he hummed when his thick cock was finally enveloped by those sinful lips. With Aki suckling on his cock, Nick was presented with his version of the most prized possession - Aki's big, peachy bottom with the puckered hole still hidden between his meaty buttocks. He smiled at the flinch from the bite, then continued to tease Aki, spreading his hole with his thumbs, stretching it wide, happy to see his backside not only fully healed, but apparently retained its tightness. No, perhaps even tighter than before, looking almost tiny, after months of them not getting intimate.

He tentatively licked on him, poking the tip of his tongue against the puckered hole. THere was resistence, so Nick pushed the tip against hte opening and wriggled his tongue, prying his way into the surreal canal that had birthed their babies. he smiled tasting Aki - it wasn't something Nick usually do, but tonight was a special occasion and he was determined to drive Aki crazy with pleasure. Unexpectedly, Aki had swallowed him deep and over half of his cock had been enveloped in the warm cavity that was his husband's mouth. "Good job Aki...." he moaned loud and rubbed Aki's thigh. This had been the deepest Aki could go, and he appreciated how hard his husband was trying, feeling hte tip of his cock touching the back of his throat, and the throat clasped down in the reflexive gagging.

"Babe... i love you..." he huffed, his breath brushed against his opening to have Aki quivering. He held his hips tight, reaching forward, he licked again and this time, breached his ring of muscle, making all the way into his canal. His agile tongue wriggled and swivelled, sweeping around his canal drawing Aki' s moan. He smiled when he felt Aki's bobbing movement was hindered by the pleasure. THis was a sort of tug of war, and so far he was quite succcessful distracting Aki from what he was doing. He took another step forward stretching his tongue and ... bingo. That loud moan from Aki told him the top of his tongue had stabbed right into Aki's sweetspot, causing Aki's insides to cramp against him. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 04-09-2019, 08:26 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8