True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Music is so much like a true way of life for me. It helps me to think more clearly and get over my writers block from time to time whenever I am writing a story or posting in our roleplay.)

(My niece looks more like my sister than me. And she is like me a little bit. She is clumsy, has panic attacks, explosive anger and full of too much energy but I love her either way.)

(Thank you, my love. I am so glad that you love my posts, I am relieved. I love yours too. It is so fun that you and I both chat and roleplay together. It is a great way to let our imaginations run loose. :D)

Aki was also deeply proud of his own self, gazing at Nick's cock as he struggled to keep a gentle but firm hold on it. He expressed forth shaky whimpers, trying his very hardest to please Nick as well. He ended up releasing his hold on him, taking a hard grip on the covers of the bed. He did drool indeed, feeling as though he was unable to keep himself focused. He felt as though he was close to an intense climax, feeling eager to show his lover how much he loved his beloved. He quivered as his body was urgent to be pleased. He was more than eager to be impregnated once again with more children.

He fainted on his beloved's body lightly, not wanting to weigh him down too much. He panted heavily with much difficulty. He hissed sharply as his sensitive body was turned around till he was on his back. He breathed hard and harshly, trying his hardest as he had tried not to be too loud as his voice would be unable to recover. He was weary after the many climaxes were causing him to be unable to properly focus.

He tried to regain the breaths that he had lost, feeling as if he would be wrapped in such desire and temptation. He felt as though he was closer to yet another climax. He whimpered as his rear was being exposed and dominated by his leading lover, gasping as his body was being taken over by him and him alone. He slowly lowered himself upon his lover's member, biting his lower lip as he was inside of him.

He whimpered and cried out, feeling more and more of his lover's cock filling him to the point of no return. He tightened his grip on the bed's soft covers, not being allowed another second to get used to his thick and rock hard hardness. He simply squirmed beneath him, not struggling as his body instinctively seemed to want to do. He adored his lover, he and his lover had a few more hours to be pleasured till Aki could scream no more. He breathed hard, trying even harder to focus only on getting through each thrust that Nick had soon did. He was urgent to be filled up like a warm glass of milk.

Time was on their side now that the two lovers had been able to express their love for eachother. Aki loved it when Nick had dominated him even after so many intense and rough climaxes. He gazed up into Nick's eyes, biting his lower lip from time to time as he was thrusted into by Nick. He held Nick's waist, feeling his hips moving back and forth, hearing his flesh slapping against his own rear.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-10-2019, 08:25 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8