True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It's great that you found some outlet... and well, haha i have a hard time imagining you have explosive anger, so your niece didn't inherit that trait from you right ;P i could hardly imagine someone as gentle and soft as you would hv such reactions!

haha yea it's great. we get to do both simultaneously... you're right, it's great fun!)

It was surreal. Now that Aki and him were facing each other, Nick could see every tiny bit of reaction his husband was giving him. HIs thick girth stretched Aki once again, filling him to the brim and i t was evident how difficult it was for his tight canal to accommodate his shaft. Aki was whimpering and quivering, panting and heaving at the pleasure so strong, even his little toes had curled up. Nick was more than pleased.

Aki had gone through so many climaxes tonight, it must have borderlined on torture for him to take his deep and strong thrusts. Yet his husband was as soft and gentle as ever, encompassing his roughenss. He would whimper someimtes when his body trembled violently, protesting to Aki how it was too much, but not once did Aki complained about it. His husband received him passively, but wholeheartedly, that Nick could feel the love Aki had for him.

"Aki...." he pushed Aki up so he was straddling over his hip, passively riding his cock. He was able to run his hand along Aki's front in their position, and ultimately his hand rested on the lower belly of Aki, where some faint stretchmarks were there, result from Hercules and Angel's rapid growth. "babe.... give me more babies will you? always stay swelled up... on this very day where we are united as one, forever, I want to give you another life... lives even... in your fertile womb. Carry my blood, AKi. You will swell up with children. You are so beautiful... it would be a waste if you aren't carrying another life in you...." he whispered, thrusting furhter up and at this point his cockhead was grinding into his cervix, knocking on that narrow path that opened to the most fertile ground of the elder man.

His thrusts were so deep, each time he nudged deeper into Aki's cervix, until at one point, when Aki dropped helplessly onto his staff, the cockhead breached through that soft ring of muscle, pushed deep into his womb, Nick yelled and shoot ropes of thick cum into his husband, emptying his balls into Aki. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 04-11-2019, 10:30 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,175 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8