True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Explosive anger runs in my family. I know that it is hard to imagine but I just never got mad when we would do our roleplay. And my niece has the same anger problem that I have and so does my sister. I am nice and kindhearted and I know that anyone gets angry but I have a problem with it. My mother had an anger problem so I inherited it from her and my niece from her mother.  :( )

(I am glad that we both get to see Nick and Aki be together so passionately.  :D )

Aki felt the same exact way, the presence of their sexual appetite .. it felt surreal to him as well. He whimpered, moaned in pleasure, groaned a bit in pain but the sensations went a thousand fold beyond what normal sex was. He loved it when his beloved Nick had taken charge, never wanting to ever come down from his emotional and physical high. He kept his gaze up into Nick's eyes, adoring his dominance and lifting his head up, placing gentle kisses upon his lips while still moaning with muffled outbursts each time Nick thrusted his meaty cock inside of his painfully forced, widened opening. he wanted this moment to never ever end, clenching his teeth as the painful pleasure was becoming too much to bear for even a single moment.

He did his own pleasuring of Nick by delving into Nick's flesh, finding the true meaning that they were making such sweet, passionate lovemaking. He kissed upon Nick's vulnerable neck, making sure not to let his teeth accidentally hurt him or draw any blood whenever he nibbled upon it from time to time between what was truly affectionate kisses. He both kissed Nick's neck and licked his chest, loving how smooth his flesh was against the eagerly waiting taste buds of his tongue. He loved it when Nick took charge and his body pinned him down. He felt as though his climax was close to being expressed.

Time continued to pass on by, waiting for no one as usual. He did not care about such time, all he care for and of was how much fun he and his beloved had when they were both present in such a passionate lovemaking. He moaned and panted, droplets of sweat forming upon the two lover's flesh from head to toe, sharing such sinful secrets of what was pleasure without any single words and just outbursts.

"Yes my love, and more babies we shall have. I would love to carry more of our children and show all who dare to stare at my soon to be swollen belly that I have our children inside of me." He moaned like a purring cat, the emotions were positive as they went on like this for a few hours, locked in each other's arms while both endured such explosive desire for each other it was too much to bear. Both he and Nick had both experienced such pleasure that was always reached whenever they had both reached whenever making such sweet love and so much more than just that. He exploded his own seed from his own cock, doing such without any help from his beloved Nick. He quivered as he felt the scorching warmth from Nick's cock which aimed and fired his warm seed inside of Aki, filling up his womb till it was full and unable to hold anymore. He grew excited as he heard the sound of Nick's loud yell.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-11-2019, 04:17 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8