True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is. And I am still a kind person, my anger gets the best of me at times but I write what bothers me down in a journal in the form of poems and come back to it later to reflect. I take medicine for it so it is not as bad as when I was little. My mother and father had a calm relationship from time to time sometimes.)

(I would love for Nick to do that to Aki. And I do not mind Aki losing control of his bladder. I will start us off. :))

Aki had also been reduced to a panting mess, his body reacting by being unable to lift his body or a single arm or leg. He whimpered breathlessly as if he ran a million miles all in one day. He wanted nothing more than to let Nick have his way with him but he was beyond the word "weary".  He was eager to be impregnated once again and carrying more children. He craved to be pregnant once more, eager to hold up a belly which would soon be swollen with children and not be able to help his own self. It was true that time was not a concept anymore because Nick was not fully pleasured yet.

He felt as though he was close to another climax, also sensing that Nick had a whole lot of pent up energy. He wanted to pleasure Nick's body, calm his mind and soothe his soul. He was in unimaginable amounts of pain but he had bore through it with the strength of a soldier. He gripped the covers of the bed that he and Nick both made love on and felt Heaven was not without a discomfort to reach the promise land. He wanted nothing more than to be with his beloved Nick for more than a single night of what was fierce lovemaking sessions. He wanted to be on the threshold of what was agonizing pleasure.

He was weary after the constant, harsh thrusting but did not keep Nick from achieving his sexual high. He was curious as to how Nick had so much energy dwelling in him like an eagerly flickering flame, refusing to be blown out by strong winds. So far he did not struggle as he could not do such things even if he tried. He was just that tired. He wanted his beloved Nick to burn out after soothing his inner sexual urges. He sensed the strong flames of Nick's passion dominated him without a single moment of slowing or stopping for a long while.

He felt as though he was on a rough road but the painful pleasure made him feel more than the word "alive". He found that he was tired but he did not ever struggle, he simply swam beneath the waves of violent lovemaking. He whimpered and moaned weakly, his voice becoming a crackle of what it once strongly was. As if that was not overwhelming the intense pleasure caused him to lose control of one of his bodily functions, his bladder. He blushed as he realized that was happening and he had been embarrassed.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-12-2019, 07:05 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8