True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Oh my, I am sorry. You are truly the one for me. And we do connect in such ways that it is truly spiritual and you are a wonderful lover. :D)

Aki smiled, multitasking with feeding the twins for a minute or so before returning to cooking breakfast. He kept them happy and distracted, retrieving toys for them to chew and play with. He wanted the both of them to stay calm and free from getting worked up in a tantrum. He was more than eager to have a wonderful start to his day, freed from any and all stress. Love was more than a feeling, it was a true way of life and living it was beyond Heaven or cloud nine. He listened to a song in his head, the such music was a positive tune to think about and it was what was always on his mind.

He hummed gently, not noticing that Nick was now awake and was on the prowl for him. He was well rested after a long slumber last night after their fierce, heated lovemaking session. He was startled by Nick's voice speaking to him but did not express such things. He hissed and then gasped as his sore rear was being squeezed ever so roughly by his beloved protector. He loved it when he was able to express tightly pent up sexual urges. He tried to ignore the soreness from last night's sexual escapades but it was much too hard to. He wished that life would remain this way without any bit of trouble.

As the start of the beginning of the day began he was more than proud that he was able to pleasure Nick, even when he was tired and weary from the intense, rough sexual activity. He turned around for a minute or so while letting the breakfast like meal cool off, his cheeks becoming bubblegum pink and his eyes hungry with gobbling up Nick's handsome appearance as he saw the robe that had barely covered his strong, perfectly sculpted chest. "Good morning love, and I am a little sore but it was worth it. You fucked me like a true beast last night." He didn't hold back with talking dirty.

The present was eager to be explored, smiling as he walked over to the kitchen table. He shared a delicious breakfast with Nick, both sitting down across from eachother happily. "Thank you for helping, I almost fell." He was relieved that he did not hit the floor as he stumbled slightly.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-12-2019, 09:01 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8