True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw, thank you sweetheart. I feel the same exact way about you. Blush ..  :D )

Aki had a filthy mouth but he always spoke that way to Nick and only him. He felt as though he never had the same mind blowing sex with his deceased ex husband Christopher that he had each night with Nick but he did not give a damn because he was with his new beloved now.  He was with his handsome lover Nick and he loved that realization each and every single dawn, evening and night. His love would never ever fade from existence, not even if he were to pass away but he did not dwell on that depressing topic. He did not notice the nanny and nor did he even remotely care about her in the very slightest.

He did not ever think of her as a threat to the relationship between him and his Nick. He simply glanced at the nosey, shy nanny without interest, silently showing off his embraces and kisses as she had retreated to the nursery where the twins were now silently slumbering in after having their fill of their mother's endless, warm and sweet natural breast milk. Existence was so much like a luxurious bliss and it was something that the fertile Aki always wanted to be a part of with Nick standing by his side and be a loving mother to their children like Nick was as a father. He knew that his beloved was young but he was much more mature, loving, serious and most of all he was level headed than Christopher ever was. He loved that and so many other things about him.

"You are welcome, my love. I always adore cooking for you each day. I love trying out recipes of breakfast and dinner." He smiled, blushing as he caught presence of Nick's adorable smile. "You were always more gracious of my meals than your father." He chose not to remember how Christopher had been so cruel to him and his own son, Nick. He loved the way that Nick had showered him with endless affection, he never felt that happy with Christopher but now he had chance to fix Christopher's wrongs and bring serenity back at home now that Nick was rewarded riches beyond both his and Aki's wildest dreams.

"Ooh! .. I would love to!" He said happily, always wanting to see that of what he never saw when he was with his ex husband because of all of the business trips without him. "If we go outside it will be good to explore nature with the twins for a while, we should let the nanny have time to herself to rest for a while. I bet that she is tired because of watching over Angel and Hercules all night."

"An outfit? ..:" he gently put the two twins in the stroller before following closely beside Nick as they ascended up the stairs. When they walked into the room he was alerted to the outfit that was laying on their shared bed and he immediately smirked as well, putting the outfit on with help from Nick. "Oh Nick! .. I love it!" he said blissfully as he stripped from his previous clothing and dressed up in the sexy outfit and had went downstairs to where the twins were happily waiting in the stroller.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-13-2019, 10:44 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,244 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8