True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, love. I am proud of how far our roleplay and our relationship has become. My mood is alright, thank you for asking. I love it that  we both have freedom to be fully imaginative in our roleplay. I could never be mad at you, sometimes life just gets me down. I am blessed to have a lover like you. :))

Aki was also in a positive mood, never ever wanting to be out of his sight. Not even for a single minute. He hummed softly as both he and Nick took their merry time with walking through the peaceful area of woods with the twins. He smiled up at Nick from time to time and had loved the times that they we're all four spending together. Aki loved it the moments that they gazed up at the presence of nature that had surrounded all sides of them as they walked through it. The harmonious sounds of gently tweeting birds and endlessly croaking frogs filled their ears, causing each to become calm.

He was loving the symphony of Earth's creatures and knew that the twins were also relaxed as they curiously stared at many of the things that made up nature such as lush dark emerald green moss, soft grass rough brown bark of tall, towering trees, hard parched soil beneath their feet and so much more items that were both old and new. Nature was truly a beautiful sight to behold with ones eyes. He felt as though life and growth was making all four of them better humans. After a few hours he begun to feel the effects of the cage on his cock and his steps faltered. He blushed as he felt as though he would faint with how overwhelmed his cock was feeling as the minutes ticked and tocked by. He was weary as more of minutes became hours. He had to stop from time to time to catch the breaths that he had lost.

He softly whimpered, wanting to be truly released from the overpowering sensation of the tight leather ropes had on his emotions. He desired to be held down and fucked by Nick to no possible end till he was practically screaming his name but held back from such things, even when he wanted release. He was trying to ignore the tight ropes that bound him like a close caress and rough tugging sensation upon his cock and a highly sensation of tingling upon the areas of what was his highly sensitive nipples. Life was eager to be held by the horns and rode to no possible end.

"I love you too, Nick." He said happily, holding Nick's hand and squeezing it from time to time whenever he felt such painful pleasure overtake him and his five senses, driving him crazy. He felt as though he was not in control of his emotions and mind "This leather is making me crazy." He said with a soft murmur of a voice as his breathing became breathless and unable to be still. It was quivering even when he was trying to keep it straight and strong. He gasped softly whenever the presence of lust had slowly overcame him like a strong tidal wave.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-14-2019, 09:32 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8