True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I like where our roleplaying is going too. And I am in college, I am majoring in performing arts. Aw, thank you. Aki is so much like me and I also love Nick and you as well. :))

Aki wanted to be truly freed from his tight, unbearable bondage and also be freed from the unbearable sensation of his strained cock.  He continued to whimper, feeling as though he was pitiful as he was slowly released from the leather cage slowly second by second. He loved all of this unbearable uneasiness that the kinkiness placed upon his vulnerable body. He knew that the twins were unable to comprehend as to what was happening in front of their eyes but they were soon able to forget. To them it seemed as though their mother and father were both embracing in a hug, an embrace that seemed to be normal to them.

That was the wonderful thing of being young. He was weary because of the mind numbing sensitively to touch  but just had wanted to be soothed more than wanting to sleep. He loved each moment that he and his Nick spent together, sex was better with an audience even if it was their two twins blankly staring at their beloved parents locked in what was to be of such an intense and sexual bliss.

He easily let himself be caught up in the presence of what was passion. When he was guided to Nick's lips he smirked, feeling as if he could kiss his lips forever and ever. He wished that each kiss or touch would be like an eternal present but knew that soon he and Nick had to resurface from beneath the waves of passion to regain air in their lungs.  He hummed in his mind a positive tune as his body was being explored by Nick's highly skilled hands, lips and tongue from time to time. When his eager lips were kissed upon he smiled and joined in with his own ones, focusing only upon making Nick's wildest sexual fantasies come alive like making a wish on a swiftly shooting star. He no longer cared if his loud outbursts would startle the twins as he was too far gone in lust's firm grasp and caress.

"Love, do you think that Angel and Hercules will remember this?" He asked Nick gently between heavily panted breaths. He desired to be stuffed by Nick's large cock and before he could inhale another breath he was filled without mercy so much that his gasp became strained as if he was being grabbed by the neck and slowly choked. "Ahhh! ... shit!" He cried out, noticing the twins staring at the scene silently with confused eyes. "Holy fuck!" He wanted nothing more than to be dominated by Nick like so many times before. Each time they made love it was like a new experience all over again.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-15-2019, 03:07 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8