True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is a wonderful stress reliever whenever I get to dance for a while. And it is a great expression of joy for me. I did not develop callouses and it is easy for me to dance since I am light on my feet. It is alright my love, there is no need to apologize. I understand that real life is important and it becomes hectic. I am patient. :))

Aki was once again a sensitive mess of a man, loving it whenever he and his beloved Nick made such sweet, rough lovemaking. He whimpered softly, sensing another climax closing in. He loved it whenever he was unable to control his five senses or movements of his body. He felt the presence of his seed spilling out of the tip of his cock like an endless sprinkler as the such liquid shot from him from time to time.

He was unaware but he was already impregnated with their soon to be born children. He was eager to have twins once again but one child would also be alright. He was ruled over by his beloved Nick, never wanting to ever be out of his sight or freed from his rough, heated and eagerly to please touch. Aki also loved the way that Nick put down the commands in the relationship while Aki stayed submissive and not able to stay still as Nick prevailed and had his cock cross a threshold known as rough thrusting. He was more than eager to be filled up with his thick, strong sperm. He smirked, gazing up into Nick's eyes.

"I think that is a wonderful idea to have sound proof walls. It is even better if we could put up locks on our bedroom door so that our children will not just barge in." He said softly, feeling the sensation of their sexual weightlessness crash down upon Nick and Aki like a thousand ton of bricks as their bodies were held down by an invisible force known as Earth's heavy, burdensome presence of gravity.

He was always curious as to how his beloved had always been a ball of endless energy, he loved that about Nick and he was so much more stronger than Christopher. He knew not to bring up the topic of Nick's father because of how negatively Nick would react. He loved Nick so much more than anything in the whole entire world and their children Hercules and Angel and the more soon to be born children.

He allowed himself to fall victim to another orgasm and then arched his back, panting heavily as he was able to finally relax after the harsh climax he felt. He loved Nick with all of his heart and soul and soon he was smiling as he spoke to Nick. "I would love to head back home, I love you too, sweetheart." He kissed a side of Nick's face, letting him carry him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-17-2019, 08:17 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,237 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8