True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Yes, I am. And I do not use a lot of strength when it comes to dancing. I just go with the flow. I would love it if Aki would be a dancer for Nick. That sounds like a very interesting idea. And swirling sounds fine with me, It is called twirling that I do when I spin around but swirling sounds much more better to me. And that sounds like an even more fun idea about Nick tripping. Do you want me to start us off? :D)

Aki slumbered silently in Nick's lap, his chest and stomach rising and falling at the same time as he softly breathed in and out. He remained that way, wanting to regain the strength that he had lost during their seemingly endless lovemaking on the beautiful island of Casablanca. He felt blessed to be with Nick each and every single day no matter where they were in the whole entire world known as Earth.

As much as he would miss the island he was more than glad to be back in the familiar walls of the massively sized mansion. He was also aware that the twins would probably be fussy without their daily feeding but for now he was much too tired to lift even one eyelid. He would allow himself to be woken up by his beloved Nick when the such time would soon be ready to arrive. He was too weary to even move a single part of his body because of the rough lovemaking the whole entire time as he dreamed of many things in his lazy, eager to remain asleep mind. He would slightly move in his sleep but did not wake up.

"Yes Sir? .. I would be happy to watch over Miss Angel and Mister Hercules again. They are such sweethearts." When the nanny was summoned to watch over the children she said, she did such without question, holding both slumbering children in her arms as she left the main bedroom that was the couples one. She hummed to them gently, keeping them soothed and calm in their rest. Life was so much like a dream that both Angel and Hercules were soundly exploring within their pure, clear of sin minds. She continued to hold them, embracing them close as she softly sat down in the wooden, light brown colored rocking chair and gently let it rock back and forth as she continued to softly hum where she left off to them to allow the parents that she worked for to have some time to themselves like she did on the island.

He wanted to awaken in an hour but all he could do was breathe and that only. He heard Nick speaking his name and upon that he forced his body to move. He awoke slightly, fluttering his once closed eyelids and opening his eyes for a moment before slipping away into slumber once more. He could not even stay awake and that was a slight problem. He sighed happily, gently yawning as he carefully stretched his arms and legs to soothe his body from all unbearable soreness that lingered in all four cramped limbs. He felt like a peacefully purring kitten curling up in it's owner's arms, never wanting to leave him.

Aki was blissfully unaware of the plans for a dance studio. All he was curious about was when he was home soon. His husband knew a great deal of how he loved to dance, ballet was his specialty and it made him feel at one with his inner child like personality. He wanted to dance for his husband but he was always shy but soon that would be a thing of the past.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-18-2019, 05:05 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8