True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Dancing is all about creating your own forms of expression and sometimes I put my own style of movements in the dancing rhythm I do. I do not want my skills of to be simply just swift twirls and elegant leaps. Ooh yes, yes I did mean Aki tripping and bleeding idea you suggested, I like that such idea. I will put much of my skills of dancing in Aki's posts. It will be as if I am dancing but only with words. It is manageable during pregnancy but you have to be extremely careful. By the way, I hope that I am not doing too much with my posts? If so you are free to tell me.)

Aki was indeed feeling the effects of exhaustion, feeling the presence of Nick's hand resting upon one of his sides. He slumbered for a long amount of time, soon waking up to the sounds of loud crickets chirping that following night. He was eager to surprise Nick with his presence after he returned to the mansion after so much time working in place of Christopher, his worthless, deceased excuse for a father.

He was eager to explore the grounds of the home he came to love and know. He sighed that evening as he saw no signs of Nick around. He wandered the many halls to distract his troubled mind, knowing that Nick was busy and he had every right to be to keep the family business afloat. Since Christopher was wiped away from Earth's realm it was up to his son Nick to pick up where he had left off.

He was sickened from time to time and spent days confined to the bathroom area of the shared bedroom. feeling the strange bloating and how tender his creamy caramel skintoned nipples had become and became worried. He tried his very hardest to consume two meals atleast but he was always rushing back to the toilet to spill forth such things as vomit from his upset tummy with a wrinkle of his sensitive nose. He felt things clearly with crystal clear vision, the scent of food made him want to escape from it and had him laying on the large, spaciously shared bed in their even more larger bedroom.

He knew that his beloved Nick was occupied with his business but he missed him more than anything. He was not aware that he was glowing with new life dwelling inside of his womb, or that he would once more be swollen in the midsection and have gallons of milk filling up his breasts and make them a few sizes larger because of the heavy weight of them.

He looked up with what seemed to be saddened eyes, his gaze becoming bright as the sun upon seeing his beloved Nick walking in the door. "Nick! .." He nearly dropped the twins but he was relieved at how quickly recovered as he stood up a little too fast, gently carrying them over to their crib and put them both down for a nap that evening, laying both upon their backs next to each other. He then ran over to Nick, wrapping his arms around his neck as he smiled wide from ear to ear. He nearly sobbed with joy, it was surreal that his lover was standing in front of him and he tried to figure out if this was a dream.

He was weary because of constantly throwing up and could not keep anything down. He would be hungry but he thought that his stomach was acting up whenever he threw up. "I am glad that you are back, Nick .. how was work?" He asked to his lover, rubbing his eyes from time to time to rid them of the seemingly endless leftover drowsiness they felt.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-19-2019, 02:21 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8