True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, love. And I will do my best to put all details in my posts about Aki dancing for Nick for the first time in his life. As for Aki he is indeed struggling to stay brave and strong as a stone. Nick and Aki are both  probably unknowing of the pregnancy. They will both probably feel the same emotion of guilt at the same time because of not being in the knowing of it. :))

Aki gasped as the children flailed their small arms and legs as both lost balance in their mother's arms, trying his very hardest to react fast with swift thought. As the two constantly circling hands of what was known as Father time passed by without a single moment of patience he found comfort in Nick's presence standing ever so closely beside him without a single moment of distance or space between them. "Whoa! .. that was close! .. thank you for the quick thinking, sweetheart." He said softly, his heart still beating like a wild stallion as he slowly regained his once unsteady, recovering composure once again.

He blushed as he was almost with a pair of twins falling to the floor but was saved from disaster by his protective lover. He wanted to be careful when holding them, wanting nothing more than to be the best mother that any first timer hoped and struggled so very hard to be. He was relieved that Nick had helped him like always with their two precious children given to them from the divine Gods above.

He was not aware that he would soon be a mother once again. As time passed by both of the two lovers had eagerly spent time together as it was meant to be, holding one another in each other's arms for what both seemed and felt like forever. As much as they embraced each other it never seemed to feel like enough, they wanted to be under each other's skin and be glued to one another even after death.

As grisly as it sounded Aki did not care if it was that way and he knew that Nick would always cease to find it strange or disturbing and that was one of many things that he had adored about him. He was always able to express such thoughts on his mind no matter how filthy, dark, eerie or otherworldly each one of them were and he spoke of just how close to Nick he always longed to be. He thought of love as a day to day grind whenever he was with Christopher but with Nick he felt as though he could reach the Heavens above, be weightless as a feather and grip the clouds in the palm of his two hands.

"I am alright, love. I did not get much sleep with Angel and Hercules crawling around and crying but I do not blame them." He said, wiping his weary eyes with a hand. "I am glad that you are picking up where that .. bastard left off in his work. As for the options of either retiring to bed I would rather love to explore the new wing with you." He was now aware that the such "new wing" was a well thought out surprise for him by his beloved Nick. He was in for a surprise when he would follow his beloved to the new wing of the massively sized mansion. He followed beside Nick, not aware that the surprise was for him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-19-2019, 10:07 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,286 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8