True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am glad that I get to express my dancing to you as if I were Aki revealing his skill to Nick. I am also glad that you find my dancing interesting.  My friends find it boring because they do not like classical music and they like hip hop break dancing but it is wonderful that someone likes it. That special someone is you. I hope that I did alright with it? :))

"God gifted me you and that is all that I could ever ask for." Aki said with a bright, lively smile. He felt the same exact happiness that his beloved felt.  Instinctively he had wrapped his own arms around Nick's body as they both embraced one another close just like they were meant to do. He sighed happily, never wanting to ever leave Nick's sweet, warm and firm embrace. "I would love to dance for you, I could always sleep later but for now all I want to do is please you in my other special way and I am happy to do that for you." He smirked playfully, choosing to be with just him and him only. Nick was Aki's reason for living and thriving each day to the fullest and now the two lovers had two more reasons for that such reason. Those such reasons were in the form of two identical offspring known by Angel and Hercules.

He stood in the middle of the large dance studio, allowing Nick the access to either sitting down or standing in a corner of the room before he chose to begin his process of what was the fluid like movements of ballet. He stretched his arms and legs out to rid them of any leftover uneasy cramps before he walked over to the radio station. Carefully he picked a special dance that would bring out the best side of him.

When the music began to play slowly at first Aki followed the rhythm to the exact point, slowly raising his arms above his head as if he was stretching and allowing his slender hips to sway from one side to the other in what was sensual type of movements. It was true that he was still tired but when he heard the addictive melody his once tense and weary body began to become a slave to it. He began to move, lifting one of his thin legs from which was left to right whenever he turned around in a swift, fluent circle as he made sure that each lively pulsing beat of the music was being explored with keen, crystal clear hearing.

He swiftly swayed from side to side, twirled around and leapt off of his two light as a feather feet to from time to time. Love was like a true and pure emotion and it was always something that the two lovers had. He smiled blissfully, wanting more than anything in the whole entire world to please his beloved to no possible sort of end. He knew he was doing ballet but he also wanted to add sexual themes to it.

He did not miss any of them .. not even one of them as each vibration of sound throbbed through him like his own beating heart. He swayed his hips to the seemingly endless melody, using all of his body to convey emotion in his chosen of song. He felt beyond the word "proud" to the depths of his very soul as he revealed his inner song, leaving not even a single step out. He express his feelings, loving it whenever he expressed his inner most dancer. He knew he wanted to always had Nick's support and that was what he desired to hold close to his heart.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-21-2019, 12:03 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8