True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I have wonderful friends and you are right. Maybe I think too much about what and how they think. Classical music is peaceful and easy to dance to for me. And I love violins and all that matters is that you tried it. And thank you for commenting about my post about Aki dancing. Oh, I was not sure how the bleeding part would play out but I wanted to make it very dramatic. :D)

Aki finished the last steps of his dance routine, doing a final spin upward and did a move kind of like a dancer of break dancing origin where he would do a single back flip with both hands and ended in a complete split as if a cheerleading woman would do. He then stopped and stood up straight after, letting one of his legs raise up, stretching it high above his head with his hands before letting it descend and then did the other with the same amount of grace and amazing stability. He was proud of himself as he heard Nick say his name as if he was in a trance and was hypnotized by his addictive movements.

After he was finished he smiled and walked toward Nick ever so proudly with his head held high. He then seemed to lose his balance as what seemed out of nowhere and had tripped beyond what he thought of possible. He was caught by Nick and all of what made up his smile had turned into a winced like expression as his flat stomach began aching as if from nowhere. He gasped sharply, feeling something sharp pop inside of him and felt bleeding begin inside of him and flow from the depths of his suddenly awful and intense pain stricken body. When once he felt joy and eagerness now he felt such uneasiness and fear.

As he began feeling the bright rose red liquid known as blood stream down his legs he whimpered as he became scared out of his mind. He wanted to find out what was occurring. Sensation of pain felt awful, causing him to clench his teeth. His whimpering turned to heavy pant like breaths, wishing that the pain that he suddenly felt took breaths out of his once calmly expanding outward and constricting inward lungs was gentle instead of rough. He was horrified by how much agony that he was suddenly in. He was not aware that this was the first sign of many signs that he was pregnant once again.

"Nick .. I .. I think something is wrong .. my stomach .. it hurts very badly."  he said softly, breathlessly as he had tried his very hardest not to cry out as the such agony increased to harshly unbearable levels. He felt unable to stand any longer and had fell to his knees in Nick's arms. He tried to explain as to how unstable his pain levels suddenly was, gripping one of Nick's shoulders as he struggled breathing.

He did not want to be sent to the hospital but he knew that that might be the case. He wanted to sob his pains away but that was not true. He buried his head in Nick's strong, muscular chest, trying to focus only on avoiding the pains that he felt bombard his belly like that of a massive wrecking ball. He was not aware but he was growing new life within the depths of his small, soon to be big womb.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-21-2019, 08:49 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8