True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw, thank you. I love having a friend like you to chat and explore roleplaying with. You are wonderful at roleplaying as well. You read me like an open book, love. I wanted it to be severe as possible with building up tension in the situation Aki was in. :D)

Aki cried out for Nick, wanting to be able to hold his hand as the pains became too much to bear. He whimpered, trying to focus only on ignoring the agony that he felt in his stomach area. He looked up with tearful eyes, relieved to see the presence of his beloved Nick as he entered the room. The situation was severe and that only added to Nick and Aki's worries. He looked over at his lover, glad to have him.

He was not aware that he was pregnant yet as the doctors were keeping that realization from him. When he heard Nick revealing a secret Aki was overjoyed. He was nervous because of the blood he had lost after he fell. He knew that it was not Nick's fault and he made sure that Nick knew that. He would be a caring, nurturing mother again and Nick would be a strong, providing father of their new children like before.

"We will be parents again! .. that is wonderful!" He smiled weakly but enough to be noticed. He yawned, struggling to stay awake but his open eyelids began to droop. "You are a wonderful father Nick!" while speaking his eyes closed and he was unable to finish his upcoming sentence. He then felt his body becoming still, slumbering in uncontrollable unconsciousness for a short while or so to rest his body and mind.

He wanted their child to be unharmed but he knew that both him and the child's life were on the line. He felt the familiar darkness sneaking up on him like a sniper, fighting to stay awake and conscious but the terror was much too strong. He lifted his head and then felt it drop as he grew unconscious once again. The blood that came free from him was a large flow that grew and grew in size as it stained the hospital bed that he was laying on his back upon. He dreamed about the child that he and Nick would have, eager to see his or her face. He stayed unconscious for a while, struggling to awaken from it's bottomless depths.

He awoke in a few hours, finding himself laying on the same hospital bed, he was confused as he was not aware of where he was but was soon familiar of what had happened when he saw Nick sitting in a chair beside his bed. He yawned softly, trying to move but had been hindered by the pains so he was hesitant to do such things in fear of the sensation slowly and unsteadily increasing in what was frequency and size.

He felt a few twinges of pain, wanting more than anything to simply be back home where he felt safest and not in this cursed hospital bed but he felt safe whenever he was around his beloved Nick and him alone. He groaned gently, he did not blame Nick at all for the situation that they were both now in. Things like this happened sometimes, it was simply an accident. "Nick .. where are we?" He asked softly, his voice hoarse from intense screaming like cries and became of a weak, mouse like squeak. Life was like waking up with new eyes, always wanting to see Nick and witness his sexy smile.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-04-2019, 07:21 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8