True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(you flatter me too much, love ;) you are my inspiration in many of the scenarios we created and I love Aki wholeheartedly. It was amazing getting to know you both in the roleplay and also through this correpondence we maintained ;))

(though, i would also like to add, i appreciate the tension you built up, though realistically speaking, if the blood loss was so great, the baby would almost certainly be dead, in addition to risking the mother's life? there are only too many cases that a miscarriage followed by huge blood loss could irrevocably damage the mother's body and lead to the lady permanently losing her ability to conceive... i hope this would not offend you. and certainyl that was not something we want to happen to Aki! so here, i am toning it down a bit inmy post?)

Nick hadn't expected Aki to not be informed on the sitaution, but he was also very glad to be the one breaking hte news of his pregnancy to his husband. He smiled and stroked Aki's cheeks, nodding at him seeing the excitemtn of AKi. "Yes my love... we're going to be parents again. Please, stay strong for us... we need that a lot. Aki, take a deep breath in and relax as much as you can. it would not help our baby if you are panicking..." Nick said in his soothing voice, his undertone was laid with authority which he knew Aki would sense. At the same time, the nurse had injected a tranquilizer to Aki to help him relax completely.

Seeing his husband succumb to sleep, Nick continued to hold Aki's hand tight. He would be here with his husband, no matter what kind of future fate had laid out. He was left alone while hte nurses and doctors tried their best to stop the bloodflow. Nick could see a doctor shaking his head and exchanged a grim look with the other doctor. Nick's heart dropped. This could mean the worse and he dared not imagine how bad the stiatuion could be.

Clutching Aki's hand tighter, he watched the serene sleeping face of his husband and kept up with soft encouraging words. Maybe Aki could not hear him now, but he truly believed his words would get to their baby whow as fighitng so hard for survival... be strong, stay tough for daddy, babe... mommy and daddy love you so much...

As if miraculously, right after he started the slow muttering, the blood flow slowed dramatically and the doctors and nurses exchanged a surprised look among themselves. Before long, they had announced that Aki's condition had stabilized and they were to be transferred to the medical ward for overnight observation.

Which was why when Aki woke up, Nick was right there beside him, in the private room they were staying. Nick was much relaxed now that he knew the immediate danger was past. The only concern was, since the baby was still in the early forms, they would need to check again the next morning to confirm the baby was still thriving.

"Aki.... we are at the hospital. Do you remember anything?" Nick stroked Aki's hair gently, coming close to him and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Don't sit up yet, you have to lay flat... for here, there's a new life that needs as much rest as you can give." he sighed covering so lightly on his middle. IF he pressed any harder, he was afraid he might cause harm to the fetus, no matter how unlikely it was. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 05-06-2019, 11:25 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8