True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I love flattering you and you deserve it. Aw, you are so sweet. I adore Nick like you love my character. I will tone down my posts as well and the doctors manage to save Aki and the unborn babe's life. I did and do not want to be that dark in my upcoming posts and it is alright, you did not offend me you were just providing information. :))

"I will be strong for our family. I promise." Aki said with a proud smile, his next spoken of sentence was cut off by a gentle yawn as he struggled with keeping his eyes open. He felt his eyelids becoming heavy and drooping closed as the tranquilizer took affect. He let his lover hold his hand, listening to his lover's voice as he slipped away to sleep to rest his weary body and gain strength and energy back once again.

Aki looked up at Nick, trying to stay awake and alert but was unable to succeed and conquer the fight. He wanted nothing more than to gaze up into Nick's handsome eyes and remain that way. Life was like an intense fight for survival. He was uncertain as to if the child within his would still be thriving and alive. He struggled to stay conscious but sadly lost that fight so there he was, lying still for what was a long amount of time but wasn't dead. He wanted nothing more than to remain alert but he lost the battle and simply laid still as slumber threatened to overcome him and shove him away from consciousness.

He may have been asleep but he still felt his hand being held by Nick gently but firmly, never wanting him to let go. He loved hearing Nick's voice as it spoke to him ever so softly through the thick, pitch dark endless haze of what was of unconsciousness for a time. He was confused as though he was having amnesia. Life was about easily remembering things but all he remembered was dancing and collapsing.

When he slept it was dark outside, the scorching hot sun descending below the horizon. He stayed asleep for a while, yawning softly as he awoke. He tried to get up but his weary body was much too weak to do even the simplest movements. Gently he expressed a groan, staying in a position of what was laying flat on his back. He was sore between the area which was the depths of his upper thighs. He felt an unbearable, scorching heat as his sacred woman like area was raw, sore and irritated. He looked around the room at the unfamiliar four walls of the hospital room he was in with a deep amount of curiously.  

With each passing second the small unborn child was struggling to stay alive, letting it's mother and father know that it was still strong. The child was eager to fight for survival and it seemed like something that the child wanted to explore outside if it's warm, gently pulsing womb like home. The tiny child who was a boy had slowly grown a bit in size and was wondering as what was beyond it's fleshed shelter.

He wanted to be strong for his parents. As if he was asleep for what seemed like a million years he finally responded, fluttering his eyelids in silence to get the leftover drowsiness from his eyes, feeling more than invigorated. "I remember being with you and me dancing but I do not remember anything else." He said softly, not familiar of the hospital. He wanted to walk but his body would not allow him such a movement. Time seemed to not be on his side but he made the best of things as they were. He was curious about the twins and the life of the unborn inside of him

He sighed softly with relief as he saw the familiar face of Nick who was his partner, gently resting his head upon the pillow. He yawned once more and became quiet, simply just gazing into Nick's eyes.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-06-2019, 04:06 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8