True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw, thank you love. And I love your ideas. They are interesting and fun to roleplay. As for the idea of one of the twins perishing I would love to do that with Aki and Nick. And I can tell that this will be much more fun in our upcoming posts and it has been a long and fulfilling journey that Aki and Nick has been through.:D)

Aki looked at Nick with worry in his eyes, he reached out and gently stroked Nick's hair on top of his head. "Shhh Nick .,. it is alright. It was just an accident. I do not blame you." He never saw Nick fall victim to him emotions before and to be honest it broke his heart into a million pieces when he heard his sobbing. He tried to cheer his beloved Nick up but his lingering sorrow was too much to bear. He frowned, feeling as if he was losing his grip on the reigns of what was reality. "Never say those such lies my love, you are a wonderful father. You are a thousand times better than Christopher ever was. Our child will be fine, we just have to stay positive and remain that way. Our child needs us to be strong, alright." He said gently to Nick, kissing him on the cheek and the forehead like a true affectionate father.

He held his beloved close to him, refusing to ever let go until Nick stopped crying. He also wanted to cry and his own voice shook like the wrath of a mighty earthquake shaking him to his core. He wanted nothing more than to know that their child or children were doing alright. He was hoping that it was another son or daughter that they would have. He was nervous about if the child had perished because of the enormous blood loss or if it survived against all odds. All he and Nick had wanted to do was find out such questions and have an ultimate answer through it all. He kept his spirits high as time passed like years.

Nick was always there for Aki whenever Aki felt worthless so now Nick needed him now more than ever. "It is not your fault sweetheart, things like this happen." He continued to stroke upon the top of Nick's soft haired head. "We will make it through this no matter what. I promise." He said with a soft. strong voice at first but the it shattered like glass, becomimg  broken even as he tried to stay strong through it all. He let himself and his beloved cry till there were no other tears to shed. He was proud of Nick through it all, even when he became vulnerable and dropped his guard. He gently lifted Nick's head up by his chin ever so gently, gazing into the depths of his eyes. ""Listen to me Nick, it was not your fault. I refuse to believe that you would ever hurt me on purpose or accidental."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-08-2019, 12:31 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8