True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(That sounds like an interesting idea. One of the twins surviving and the other one perishing makes this roleplay tragic. That is even better. It will add to the trauma for Nick and Aki our wonderful roleplay. And I would love that about Aki being pregnant again and his stomach showing slightly at the 4 month mark of what will be a long wait until it shows completely. I hope that I am not doing too much with my posts? If I am then you can feel free to tell me. I keep thinking that I am doing too much.)

Aki loved the delicate but firm type of way that his manly husband Nick would always treat him like the center of his world but now it was his turn to provide the endless amount of comfort to Nick and show him unconditional love as well. He kept himself close to Nick as possible and had worried about his state of mind. He never saw him express tears or cry before so it had broken his heart into a million pieces. He spoke softly and with a shaky voice of his own, feeling as if the tears that Nick and he had expressed would never ever end. He hummed gently to try to get his beloved to cheer up but he knew that he was broken beyond repair but he would do anything to get his Nick to show a sexy, handsome smile that always took his breath away in positive ways. He simply comforted his saddened lover with gentle touches.

He was eager to be with his beloved Nick and stay by his side like a true wife would. He was becoming highly nervous that something was wrong like a natural mother could be, concerned because he saw the saddened look on the doctor's face after he entered the room to provide news. He wanted his beloved to know that it was not his fault. Not at all. He did not know that one of the twins had perished and had not been prepared at all but as long as Nick was with him he felt as though he could conquer anything life threw. He was also anxious to know if the child had survived but he knew that something was not right.

He gasped at the news, feeling as though he was becoming numb of any and all emotions. He wanted to curl up into himself and forget the words of grief that the doctor had expressed. He frowned, gripping at Nick's hand and had never let go. Not even for a single minute. He felt as though he was drowning in his emotions as they threatened to swallow him up into the depths of what was a thick darkness. He wanted to say something but his lower lip had quivered and so did his body as well as if it had a single mind of it's very own. He wanted to vomit, he wanted to throw rage would do but a thousand times worse than anything ever seen before but he controlled himself. Life was like an endless amount of glorious presents and many other emotions but all Aki felt was sorrow and anger but kept it hidden from all in the room.

He composed himself and took a deep breath, swallowing as he felt sick to his stomach. He was strangely relieved that they had only one remaining surviving twin of the second batch of children that was inside of his womb. He did not ever blame Nick for anything. It was not his fault. It was a harmless accident. He knew that Nick would not ever harm him or their unborn child to be accurate. Life was of giving and taking away and he accepted that. He whimpered softly, keeping his tears in for what was a short while but then they betrayed him by streaming down his also mourning face like an endless, salty river.

"It is alright love, it is not your fault. You must not blame yourself." He said softly with a quivering voice, wanting to see his beloved's eyes to gaze down into his own ones. He refused to let Nick say that he was to blame. He wanted to always be with his beloved, never wanting to be in this unfamiliar room that was inside of the hospital. "You did not trip me, my love. I fell. It happens sometimes."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-11-2019, 05:30 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8