True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(hey sorry for the long absence... was on a holiday and forgot to mention to u!

and surely, you are not doing too much ;) i'm glad you are giving me so much, and it sometimes make me guilty coz my replies aren't always as long as yours!)

Nick could hardly believe his ears and no matter how the Doctor presented it and tried to mask the tragedy, it was a blow to the young man. His life had been smooth, and everything perfect since the death of his father, but now it was another trick that fate had played on him and he was quite devastated to know their child, because of his carelessness, had lost the chance to meet the world. Only one was left and it was sad news...

Right now, Nick and Aki were two drowning passengers floating in this sea of sorrow, with just each other to hold onto. They were struggling and each nearly drowning, but because they had each other they barely float atop, supporting and clinging to the last hope in life. Aki was in no better condition than Nick, but he managed to pull himself together.... the doctor was quite alarmed to see this, and realised if Nick continued to dwell on this sadness, there was a chance that Aki could not keep himself looking positive in this matter, which would in turn bring danger to the remaining fetus. The ultimate root of this problem came from Nick, and he knew he had to step in.

"Sir... for the sake of your wife and child, please stay strong." He said, squeezing nick's shoulder. "You are the one who couldn't control yourself. Look at your wife, he needed to be comforted, he was the one suffering from a miscarriage... what you need to do is to man up and BE THERE for them. YOU should be the one comforting your wife, not the other way...." he sighed.

Nick looked at the doctor blankly - and then sensations were returning to him. Instead of letting the sorrow consume him, he had opened his eyes and saw the quivering lower lip of Aki, the sad look on his face, and the tears pouring from his eyes. Yes, the doctor was right, Nick had come to realise his responsibilty was heavier now, he was now the father of two... no, three... and also a husband. He had to be there for his family when they were in trouble.

"You are right... thank you docotr... and thank you, Aki. I'm sorry.... we shoudln't dwell in this sorrow. we... we still have another baby to look for. Aki... thanks for being strong enough to keep this miracle baby....." he said, letting the tears spill but this time, he wasn't desperate and there was hope in his eyes. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 05-14-2019, 11:07 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8