True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is alright, I am patient. And I was busy as well so there is no need to apologize. I am relieved that I am not doing too much and anything in our roleplay replies that you do is fine with me. I do not mind short posts, your posts are enough for me. :))

Aki was heartbroken by the deceased twin inside of his womb. He felt terrorized by that such thought, shivering and shuddering at what he had been in mental thought of. He wanted to vomit upon knowing of what had happened to cause the such child to perish from the world. He wanted to sob, wanted to cry his eyes out until there was no more tears to ever be left to shed. He curled up in the bed, wanting to simply sleep the days away but he forced himself to stay awake and remained that way. Indeed .. it was such devastating news to hear with the depths of what was of his two sensitive human ears.

He seemed to be numb, trying his very hardest to control his emotions but he was much too far gone. It was not Nick's fault, all he wanted him to do was dance for him and him only. He looked up at Nick with weary, saddened and tear filled eyes. Life was meant to be lived but all he wanted to do was die and be dead to the world. He wanted nothing more than to see the remaining twin that had miraculously survived the test of time. He hoped that when the twins Hercules and Angel were old enough then the would not known that their sibling was sadly stillborn. Life was so much like a hellish nightmare that he wanted to awaken from. He refused to believe that the other twin was stillborn but it was true. He sat up, rubbing his belly which had been filled with the remaining infant who was alive, breathing and healthy as an Ox.

He wanted to hold the stillborn child but did not know how long he could hold onto being calm. He felt as though the sea of sadness and sorrow was endless and there was no help in sight but each other and he loved being with Nick even through such harsh times. Silently he listened to the doctor, noticing that he was being a little harsh on Nick. He wanted to say something to the doctor but was much too far from what was of normal human interaction. He wanted to realize that one of the children was deceased but he still refused to believe such news. He raised his lowered eyes, gazing up into Nick's eyes and tried to focus only on him and him alone to take the agony of grief away for a while. Even if just for a brief time. He tried to smile but all he could do was look at Nick and his tearful eyes. He let his beloved Nick express himself.

"The doctor is right, we do still have a remaining child to love and raise along with his or her two older twin siblings Angel and Hercules." He said softly with a quivering voice, wiping Nick's tears that he expressed away. "I love you Nick, I do not blame you." He embraced Nick close, letting him cry for a time as he had did so as well. He did not care of how the doctor felt of their crying, all he cared was about Nick's well being and their sadly lifeless, unborn child. He wanted to have a funeral for the child and keep his or her remains in a box after cremating him or her. He felt disconnected from all of what was reality, finding comfort in the depths that was of soothing warmth of Nick's strong, gentle arms. He loved being with him and as for now he needed him now more than ever. "I love you Nick, we will get through this together."

He sighed while he had felt as though he would never get over this tragedy but tried to see the positive side of it. He sighed while he softly swallowed down his deepening emotional turmoil and knew that Nick was trying to move on as well. Their stillborn child would be an angel in Heaven and would be well taken care of and that was something that he found uplifting. The child earned his or her wings and halo.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-14-2019, 04:52 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8