True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome, my friend. And I am glad that I am able to express myself fully in my replies. And it is so very fun to reply to your posts. You are really smart when it comes to explaining the pregnancies and the sizes of the children. I am glad that you put info for me to understand. As for the time skip it is alright, I am up for any ideas you have. Even if it is time skips. There is no need to apologize my friend. :D)

Softly, Aki sighed shakily as he was embraced in his lover's arms. He knew that the tiny, deceased and decomposing child inside of his womb would soon be removed from it but was also glad that the remaining twin was growing and thriving slowly. He leaned his head in toward Nick's own one, closing his eyes and letting Nick kiss each of his moist, salty tears away. No longer did he ever care if the doctor was in the room or not, all he cared about was cheering up the emotions of his beloved, saddened Nick. "I love you so much Nick. Now we have a remaining child to love, cherish and adore him or her as well." He expressed a soft, noticeable smile, letting Nick know that he was loved through even their tragedy. Through it all Nick and Aki knew that they would mourn the precious child who had no chance to breathe it's first breaths or kick for the first time but he or she would be an angel in Heaven with tiny fluttering, bright snow white wings and a bright gold halo. He or she was a true angel that was able to remain in the sky for eternity.

He wanted nothing more than to be freed from the shackles of tragedy as he knew Nick tried to as well. He watched silently as the doctor had turned and left the room. He did not care if the doctor was standing in the doorway watching him and his lover or not, all he worried about was Nick's emotions and his own as well. He was proud of being Nick's true lover and had wanted to always be with him. He was a true man to him. He rubbed his belly gently, even though it was still flat it was to slowly expand outward and grow in size as the pregnancy would wear on. He was excited more than ever to know that the older twins would have a brother or sister to care for and play with when they would become older in age. He looked out of the window after turning his head, smiling as he saw the sun shining through the clouds. He was glad that he would see that the child was in Heaven and was watched over by the God that had resided in the such lands in the fluffy, bright white clouds above and would be cared for by his second father God.

"I know, sweetie. And now we have an angel who is watching over us. He or she would get to run around in the heavens above each day and night." He smiled wider, wiping his own tears away as he stayed positive. He was pleased that Nick could be so deep when it came to expressing the lover that he had for Aki and their children who were both born and the other one who was not yet. As if by magic Aki had felt his eyelids droop and close, falling asleep in his arms as they both laid on the hospital bed together in each other's embrace. He slept soundly without difficulty, never waking up until the next day. As the sun played peek a boo over the horizon line he had yawned, fluttering and opening his eyes as he stretched his arms and legs slowly and gently to avoid straining himself or even painfully pulling a tense muscle.

He knew that Nick was the top dog in charge now that his father Christopher was deceased, noticing just how hard he worked to keep the long spanning family business afloat. He was a bit worried that he was working too hard and wanted to show him just how much he loved him. He was eager to get up and walk but he was much too weak to take even a single step around the room but after two long weeks of waiting he was able to walk around the hospital halls and had was eager to soak up the rays of sunlight that shined down from the bright aqua blue skies as they leisurely strolled through the hospital park, feeling as if he was blessed to have been strong enough to stay outside for a whole entire day.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-15-2019, 07:08 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8