True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are very informative and that is one of many things I adore about you.  And you could never annoy me. There is a saying that goes "you learn new things every day" and as for the pregnant belly thing I agree with you on that, a swollen belly filled with children is my cup of tea.  Blush .. :))

Aki felt as though he was truly returning to the presence of his naturally blissful and happy self as both he and his beloved walked through the hospital park. He saw a few children in gowns running around and laughing eagerly and had could not keep back the expression of a smile at them. He could not wait until their now three children would be able to run and jump around like they were meant to do but for now all they could do was simply tickle them, make them coo and laugh with humorously funny faces.  He was much too small and slender  to be wearing the large robe but he did not ever complain. Never ever.

He accept the such clothing as it was and simply focused only on Nick and his words. Life was like a bumpy, swiftly moving roller coaster and he was both scared and relieved that he would soon be delivering the remains of the deceased twin and then the other much alive one. Nick and Aki had both wanted the other twin to not be dead but nothing would bring him or her back from the dead, he or she was with God.

He was eager to become large with Nick's third child, smiling as he saw each chirping bird and felt the warmth of sunlight upon his skin. He kept a hand on the front of his slightly swollen belly and the other held in Nick's own one. He knew that the child was slowly growing in size but the two parents needed to be patient, too much worrying would cause great harm to the such remaining child. He wanted to walk for a while but did as he was told without complaint when he was told to sit down for a while. He sighed happily and softly, letting Nick know that he was glad to be with him in the park and under the gentle, overwhelmingly bright, blinding rays of what was sunlight. He hummed softly as he felt eager to be held by his beloved Nick and him only, he wanted to be with the twins and catch up on lost times with them.

"Thank you Nick, I am relieved that both me and our remaining twin are both doing alright, I know that we were both worried about him or her but now we have nothing to worry about or fear of. I wonder if it is a girl or boy." He said with a bright, proud smile as he rubbed his belly in a gentle circular motion for a while. He was also eager to be able to hold the child after the pregnancy was at nine months but he remained patient. He did not mind if it was a son or daughter, all he cared about was showering him or her with all the love and attention like Nick did. He was blessed to have such an understanding lover.

"I am also glad that the twins are not old enough to discover questions to try to discover where we are which is at the annoying, sterilized depths of the hospital." He said with a sigh of relief, not removing his hands from his belly. "I am eager to get back to our twins, I would love to dance for you again and show you that you are not to blame." He smiled once again, placing a kiss upon Nick's soft, delicious lips.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-16-2019, 05:20 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8