True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(haha aww ;) i'm glad you don't find me imposing ;) and tru,e nothing can quite compare to a swollen belly :))

(oops. and one more thing, i thought hte fetus had passed when Aki was bleeding heavily. But since you mentioned it in your reply... maybe i will add another twist to it here. and then maybe we could skip ahead a few more weeks to the time when Aki was 4 months pregnant? with the hollow space left by the sibling, the remaining baby might grow faster than average... hmm, achieving our bump quick?)

The doctor had been keeping them in the hospital because he wanted Aki to pass the dead fetus out on his own. Once it was passed, they would be released home. For now, though, the doctor had hidden that fact from Aki and Nick. Nick had assumed the fetus was already expelled when Aki suffered from the massive bloodloss, but Aki's feeling was right. The dead fetus was still there within his womb, but soon itw ould run out of space and would finally, part its way with its sibling.

The pair settled on the bench and he interlaced their fingers together. Nick smiled and returned Aki's offer of a kiss, taking his wife fullly. "I miss our twins as well... and i'm sure they miss us too even though they could not form proper words right now. The nanny told me they were beginning to gurgle... maybe, by the time we return, they would almost be ready for their first words." he said, keeping Aki updated on how Hercules and Angel were doing. "and yes... we will return to a brand new house." he said, there was still a sad note in his eyes when Aki mentioned about the blame, but he cheered up almost instantaneously when a child ran towards them.

The kid was only 2 years old, maybe 3. He was chubby and his eyes were huge and innocent. Poinitng at the bench, he bit his lower lip. "i... ball... there..." he said, still not old enough to form proper words. Nick smiled gently at him and bend forward. "Is it the ball you've lost?" he said presenting the ball ot the toddler, which the kid took happily.

Looking at the two, the child stretched out his chubby arms to climb his way onto Nikc's knees. He give Nick a shy kiss of thank you on his cheek and slipped off like an agile monkey, then quickly went to fetch his mother with ball clutched tightly in his hands. Nick hadn't expected that and was so surprised he looked at Aki with owlish eyes. "I can't believe what just happened...." he said and bit his lower lip. "I believe i was just sexually harrassed by a kid! Aki... please comfort me..." he said, pouting at Aki.

The pair laughed and then it was when Nick noticed something under the robe... "AKi... are you feeling well?" Nick asked when he saw bloodstain spreading on Aki's robe. The fetus had detached from Aki's uterus and was now beginnig to pass...

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 05-17-2019, 08:37 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8