True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Bug 
(I love learning new things when we roleplay from time to time. We can skip to when Aki has a bump, that sounds very fun to start at. I adore it when we get to do your ideas, it is very interesting. :))

Aki sat on the bench, watching as the many energetic children either played catch, swung on the swings or simply climbed up upon the jungle gym under the close supervision of their hawk eyed mother's or stern father's. He sighed happily, taking in breaths of air ever so gently as he noticed the fresh scent of nature that was around him. He wanted these moments to never end. He rubbed his slightly swollen mass of a belly but not as much. He and Nick did not realize that the deceased twin would be making it's appearance there in the park. He was simply enjoying the peaceful and beautiful sunshine filled morning, both lovers were eager to see the third child which was still surviving but had to wait. Both Nick and Aki were more than eager to hold the new addition to the family but knew that patience was key through the pregnancy.

He was annoyed with the doctor but did not dare to complain, after all .. the doctor was doing his job and he respected that fact. He sighed once more, feeling as if life was on the right track. He smiled up at Nick as he expressed a gentle, firm kiss back on his lips. He was not aware that the stillborn twin would sadly soon be expelled from his womb. He would soon be in pain after that was happening, no matter how small the stillborn was. He would soon be in for a scared when the stillborn would soon be birthed from it's mother's womb after he walked around with his father. Life was sometimes about conquering your fears and soon they would do that when the child would make it's forceful debut. Even though it was dead it would soon have a birth like any normal living child but for now it was lingering inside of it's mother's body.

"Aw, our twins will be so energetic when they grow up to toddler size. And I bet that they feel so blessed to have a father like you and a mother like me." He smiled wider, gazing up and getting lost into the endless, bottomless depths of what was Nick's handsome eyes. He let Nick place a hand upon his stomach, keeping the soft, passionate presence of a kiss that the both of them had shared almost endlessly.

When the presence of an unknown child approached he smiled as well down at him. He simply watched as the toddler and his beloved Nick had exchanged words and smiles to each other. He burst out laughing at his sexy, adorable husband's sexy pout and his words. He wrapped his arms around Nick and had continued to giggle happily. "Aw, my poor Nick, I will comfort you. You are so adorable when you are confused."

... His smile faded from sight as he saw the presence of what was a terrifying sight. "What? .. I .. I am not sure." He said with a confused tone to his voice, looking down with wide, terrified eyes as he saw and felt the stain of blood drenching his robe a bright scarlet red. "I am scared Nick .. what is happening?!" He whimpered, trying to figure out as to what was happening that exact minute. He tried to raise himself up to his feet but he was too scared to do that. He felt strange, holding one of Nick's hands as he continued to whimper as his fear had increased to worry and nervousness. He almost vomited at how sick he suddenly felt at seeing the slowly spreading presence of a bloodstain.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-17-2019, 04:38 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,239 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8