True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are very welcome, you deserve the praise and so much more. And we are such a strong pair just like Nick and Aki are. :))

Aki tried to stay calm and remain that way, breathing in and out gently as he could. He simply whimpered like a saddened puppy, lifting up his two arms and wrapping both of them around his lover's neck as he was encouraged to do. He focused only on remaining relaxed even though he was rapidly losing blood from what was a very strange situation. He wanted to walk but did not dare to vote against being carried because of what was happening so there he was, being picked up and carried inside the hospital and was taken to the room he was in before as he was meant to be in the hospital until the remains of what was left of the dead stillborn was expelled from him. He wanted to forget the stillborn was finally coming and being expelled from his body as a tiny carcass of what was meant to be alive and larger than what it was.

"Alright love .. I will remain calm. I love you." He said soft and shakily to his beloved, protective lover. He looked up at Nick, wanting to close his eyes but was afraid of what would happen if he did that such action. He only did what Nick had wanted him to do, not going against any of it. He looked up at the ticking clock that he heard as he was finally laid on the bed in the hospital room. By his relief he was finally laid down on the bed, doing exactly what the doctor kindly but firmly told him to do after he entered the room. Living was about focusing on the positive things not negative ones. Humans were able to do this.

He nodded, doing what the intelligent doctor had instructed, spreading open his legs as he lifted his head. He closed his eyes, bearing down as softly as he could, not wanting to rush and have something awful occur with the only remaining twin inside of him. He held the insides of his two upper legs where his thigh areas was, taking things nice and steady. He focused only on Nick's words of encouragement and the doctor's instructions down to the very last letter. He did not focus on the feeling of blood streaming down his legs or the sickening feeling of nausea creeping up his throat that had originated from the depths of what was his stomach which was churning with the fully digested food that he consumed earlier in the day. He did not stop pushing forth the stillborn until it was fully birthed or when the doctor told him to stop.

He held Nick's hand, squeezing it whenever he felt his fear take hold. He forced himself not to tense up, struggle or do anything else which would endanger the life of the only twin inside of him. By sheer luck he managed to stay calm and remained that way as he looked on the brighter side of things that were possible when the strange situation was taking place. What he was unaware of was that he was finally birthing the stillborn but he was not knowing of this but Nick seemed to know what Aki didn't. He hummed in his head a song that always calmed him down. He stayed in tune with his body, never going against it. He did not want to see the remains of the child who was long forgotten from this world. It was pure. Life and death were both in sync with each other like peace and war were. Aki and Nick would make it through.

He wanted to know that the child was in capable hands, God's hands. He wanted the child to be safe and sound in death's eternal slumber even though that was a morbid thought it brought him a strange place of peace. All Nick and Aki needed to do was come to a realization that the child was in a better place and accept things as they were meant to be even if they did not agree with it. If living in the world was like this then Aki did not approve of God's methods or the outcomes it was great to know that the remaining offspring would be able to be with Aki and Nick and his or her siblings who were Angel and Hercules.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-18-2019, 07:56 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,738 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,873 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,290 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,318 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,310 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,103 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,901 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8