True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(i do agree, you are giving me a lot of freedom in developing our rp and I'm sometimes flattered how open and wholly accepting you are of my ideas :) yep, strong pair just like Aki and Nick!)

Following the great push of Aki, there was more blood, darkened with the long time it'd stayed in Aki's womb, oozing out of his tight hole and hte doctor frowned. The smell of blood soon filled the room, but with it came the tiny fetus and the doctor nodded.

By now, Nick had exchanged several glances with the doctor and seeing no one was as panicked as before, he was slightly comforted and was beginning to know what the situation was about. The nurse sort of confirmed him and encouraged him ot take Aki's hand, while holding his abdomen to make sure Aki was pushing with minimum strenght so that the other baby would not be harmed. Aki, with his experience on Angel and Hercules, was able to get the tiny baby out within a few pushes, where Nick was there to witness the strawberry-sized baby leaving them for good.

"Aki, now you can relax. The blood's slowing and all i want is for you to stay put and get some rest." The doctor announced, using a towel to wrap up the dead fetus, rmeoving it from Aki's sight so that the mother would not be traumatized by the view of the lost baby. "Nick, you can help lower Aki's legs... the blood had stopped." he siganlled to the anxious husband. the babies shared individual placentas, and upon delivering the one for the stillborn, the stream of blood had diminshed and stopped altogether now. The doctor was quite satisfied with Aki's condition.

Finally he did one more ultrasound to check on the other baby. Being reasonably assured that hte baby was doing good, he left the couple as they were.

Nick, sitting down with everyone quickly moving away, took Aki's hand in his palms. "Aki... we're fine now. The doctor said we would be abel to leave the hospital within these 2 days... they.. you..." he took a deep breath to gather his thoughts and organise his words. Aki deserved to know this, and he wanted to tell him. "I've said goodbye to the baby..... the little one had parted with us. BUt don't you worry, the baby will be blessing the sibling still in you... adn look after us from a better place." he sighed rubbing the slightly bloated bump of Aki's.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 05-20-2019, 11:53 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8