True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am glad that we both have absolute freedom in our roleplay. I am up for absolutely anything! :D)

Aki focused only on pushing, shuddering in fear when he felt the presence of blood streaming heavily from the depths of his tightly clenched hole. As much as he tried not to he was secretly fearful of what was truly happening but did not stop bearing down. He also focused only on what was meant to be, gripping one of Nick's large but gentle hands. Life was always about taking chances and risking it all for true love.

As he felt the tiny remains of the sadly deceased offspring he quivered, not knowing as to why the feeling of it felt so strange along with many strong gushes of blood. As he caught the metallic tang of blood as it packed into the the air and burdened him with it's strong presence. He wrinkled his nose in distaste, trying so much more of his very hardest to ignore such a strong, nauseating scent but was unable to. 

When the presence of the unborn stillborn was finally delivered he expressed a sigh of relief. He did not know why but he felt ten times lighter even though he did not know what in the world was happening that he had to start pushing. He breathed gently, wanting whatever was happening to stop but he did not dare to complain or stop until the doctor was done. He loved each moment he was with his beloved.

He lowered the back of his head to lay back on the feather soft pillow, closing his eyes for a while to relax for a time. He felt the doctor gently wiping the remaining blood from his thighs and woman like genitals until they were clean once more. The doctor did not want the presence of an infection to end up claiming the life of the only remaining child that was inside of Aki. He was worried with each passing minute but did not show such emotions to Aki. All he did was focus only on keeping Aki calm and centered like a round of spiritual meditation was but let him rest for what was a long time to regain each drop of his strength.

He put all his hope, love and endless attention on their only unborn child and Nick. He was excited to be soon swollen with their third soon to be born unborn child."Thank you, doctor. Thank you for helping us." He said softly, expressing a tired smile to the kindhearted doctor who tried his very hardest to help him. He had only eyes for Nick and him only. He knew that the doctor meant good, positive intentions but he wanted the man to know that just in case he wished to do something else entirely. If life was sometimes filled with sadness then Nick and Aki felt more than just that emotion but now they had accepted.

"I am glad that we will get to leave from here and be back home into familiar surroundings, love. I have also said my goodbyes to our child as well." He said softly, looking up into Nick's eyes with an expression of peace and understanding. "Our remaining child will live for his or her family." He expressed a warm, relieved smile as he felt the familiar touch upon his belly. He wanted to never ever forget such a sensation, gazing up into the depths of his eyes forever and ever. He hummed softly the catchy tune of a song that he always loved to dance to, feeling as if he could finally relax for a while. He was eager to be back home.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-20-2019, 07:24 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8