True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, love. I am always happy to wake up to read a new reply of yours to our roleplay and brainstorm just what reply I will do as well back to it. :))

Aki felt urgent to kiss Nick's lips and make such sweet, delicious lovemaking with him and only him but he was afraid of someone barging in and finding out. He had waited for a few days along with Nick, feeling excited to be able to return home after a few more grueling days at the hospital. He looked up into his husband's eyes, expressing a smile at him. He followed in sync to the movements of his husband's eager lips, his own ones smirking against them ever so lovingly and playfully. He wanted his husband's thick and eager to be pleased cock inside of the depths of his body but kept that urgent eagerness to himself.

"Thank you, love. I am proud of you as well, you are a wonderful father to our two twins and also to our unborn." His smirk turned into a smile, keeping his eyes gazing up into Nick's own ones. He was not aware that at the mansion like house a celebration was to be soon revealed to him. He lifted his head from the pillow that it was once laying upon, embracing his beloved husband close to him and delved into his sweet, comforting warmth. He loved the way that his beloved had always wanted to keep him relaxed and calm through the days and soon they would both be able to be at ease in the depths of their home.

He also took a deep, well needed of breath. He blushed as he heard the soft harmonious sound of Nick also singing with him. He closed his eyes, resting for a while to regain his strength once again. He wanted his beloved to know and be aware of that he was excited to finally be able to travel home and be in familiar surroundings instead of the unknown four walls of the annoying, sickening sterilized hospital. 

He loved to be with his beloved through the many many many days that seemed to be of unbearably endless and dragging on. Gently, he rubbed his belly with one of his hands which felt like a single but noticeable bump ever so softly in a circular motion. He wanted nothing more than to see the twins who seemed to be fine without both Nick and Aki but he still wanted to greet them and hold them as well.

He smiled up at his husband as he was helped into the wheelchair and assisted further into the car. The chauffeur drove both Nick and him home and when they reached the familiar surroundings he expressed a smile upon seeing the banner which welcomed him back home. He embraced Nick and had been helped up the stone staircase and to the door where the nanny was waiting with the two twins held in her two arms. "Aw Nick! .. this is so sweet of you to have done for me! .. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband like you!" he felt more than the simple word "happy", kissing his lover's lips with a gentle peck.

He was soon in the house, Angel was gently put into Aki's arms as he was placed in one of the soft, comfortable chairs that felt like a cloud. He was still healing but he was able to play with his daughter with his fingers and smiled wide down at her with a proud motherly expression. Meanwhile, Hercules was slumbering in the nanny's arms. He wanted to be with his mother and father but he was too tired to do that.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-21-2019, 06:00 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8