True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(hey babe, i'm sorry i disappointed you yesterday morning... i was so sleepy all day and in the end just crashed once i got the free time... please forgive me!)

Nick smiled at his beloved. Aki's smile was worth every effort in the world. He alos loved the smile that was again appearing on Aki's beautiful face. HIs wife had been recovering not only physically, but also pscyhologically and that was all Carl could have wished for. He nodded at Aki and welcomed the kiss. Had the nanny and their twins not been waiting, he would snoggle Aki right then and there until his wife would melt on his chest....

... and despite him not wanting to linger too long, Nick still deepened the kiss long enough to make Aki whimper out loud, his knees giving under him so that he had to hold Nick's chest to keep himself up right. Nick Smiled and swept Aki up from his feet and carried him the remaining way up their home, to place him on one of their lovely chairs so thenanny could place their precious little girl on his lap.

Nick went on to take over Hercules, the sleeping boy was undisturbed while being transferred to Nick's hands. Nick smiled and waved away the nanny, wanting to spend this little family reunion among themselves. He smiled at Aki, taking a seat beside him, and cooed over Angel who giggled upon seeing her father. "Little girl, happy to see me as well huh? sorry that daddy and mommy weren't here...." he smiled tickling the full gummy of Angel.

He then reached over to hold Aki's shoulder, pulling him close so they could rest theri heads against each other. "Finally...we're one again." he whispered, his heart filled with tender love for every single member of their family - including the tiny life that had already said goodbye with them.

Nick had gradually resumed his work, though eh made sure he was staying around Aki enough to make sure his wife was getting the rest that he needed. Nick would not allow AKi to get out of the house for another week, but afterwars, his control over Aki relaxed. The only thing that he maintained strict control over was Aki's diet - he had to makee sure Aki was eating well and growing, and his effort paid off, for Aki's belly was showing quite prominently now. At the brink of hitting the 5th month mark, the baby having grown considerably after losing the other sibling, Aki was again obviously pregnant, and not merely sporting a beer gut.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 05-23-2019, 11:19 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,211 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8