True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(ohhh babe! i hadn't realised it was already time for your departure... i'll be eagerly waiting for your return ;) how i wish i could accompany you and tend to you whenever you need me. Promise me you would take care of both you and the little one well? I'll check when you're back, promise, and if you don't gain at least a few inches around your bump, I wouldn't be oto happy ;))

Nick gave Angel a fond glance - trust their daughter for knwoing when to ask for milk.... She was very attached to both parents. He smiled the pair and gulped down uneasily when he saw Aki feeding Angel. He had missed this scene, something that had not happened during their month-long stay in the hospital, and never before was Nick feeling so solidly that they were back home, and life was getting back to normal.

Well, he might add footnote that this would be as normal as it could for them with another little one on his or her way.

He stroked Aki's back, gazing at Angel lovingly while hte little baby suckled eagerly. Nick felt the flinch from the first mouthful of suckle. "Easy babe... mommy hadn't been feeding you for awhile. You have to be gentle..." he told their daughter, stroking her little head.

Ncik watched Aki burped the baby, and soon enough both their children were asleep. He waited for another while, making sure they were soundly asleep enough that moving them wouldn't cause them to wake up or fuss, then went on to take them to their cradles. He returned to scoop Aki up again. "Let's head off to shower... and prepare you for Hercules." he smiled at Aki. He knew from Angel's strong suckling his wife might have epxerienced some soreness on his nipple already. Might as well prepare his other side for Hercules, in case he woke up in awhile also demanding for milk.

Nick put Aki into the bath. His wife was glowing - one of his nipples were markedly swelled from Angel's meal, the other side relatively unmarked, but still engorged with the pregnancy. Underneath, he saw a light swell on his belly, evidence that another new life was thriving within... He followed Aki into the big bathtub - almost like a mini swimming pool - and went on to clean him, wash him away of all the tired feeling accumulated from the bedrests.

Nick was gnetle handling Aki in his delicate situation. And that gnetleness continued even as Aki entered the second trimester. a week away from his 5th month, Aki had become curvier than ever. He had this prominent bulge, and he was stroking his middle constantly. Nick could hardly keep his hands away from Aki whenever they were together.

Returning home this night after a full day of work, Nick couldn't wait to see his wife again. curiously, he was nowhere to be seen. Nick climbed the stairs and walked around, but after checking the nursery, the toilet, and also the study, he still could not find his wife. THen he recalled one last place: the studio.

His brows knitted tight together. Would Aki be practising dancing again? but he had just recovered... he went along the corridor and contemplated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 05-24-2019, 10:11 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,856 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8