True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
("It is alright, I will miss you like crazy. I wish that you could accompany me too but June 3rd will be soon and I will be able to be with you again. I will protect our unborn child and it will be bigger when me and you unite once again." -Rubbing my belly I smile, holding my head up proudly. I place a kiss upon your lips, keeping back my tears of sadness as the butlers gather my suitcases.- "I will be back soon, I promise." -I finish my sentence which seems to be of a shaky, emotional voice. I share another kiss for what was a little but bittersweet second or so, turning and departing to the limo which the driver opens the back door up for me. Once again I get in it and wave to you with a slight smile, I always hated leaving you but I was to return to Mississippi to tend to a ill but beloved family member.-)

Aki expressed a glance back at Nick, smiling ever so softly. Even now he was always feeling butterflies in his belly whenever he saw Nick smile, smirk or look at him in the same affectionate way. He hummed gently, feeling the rough tugging and gumless mouth tightening upon one of his woman like breasts. He sighed shakily but did not struggle against Angel, he never did that that most mothers had did. He felt as though the child would rip his nipple off from being so rough and cruel to it's flesh but knew that there was no malice and cruelness in her intentions. He was relaxed and at peace at home, closing his eyes and focusing on the feeling of milk being drained from his breast's once full, swollen ducts. He hummed gently and softly, getting Angel to fall asleep for a time to regain the presence of her strength and awareness. 

He was glad that Nick was sitting close by his side, feeling more relaxed as he felt the presence of Nick's large but light hand rubbing upon his backside and he had felt it untense as a result of how gentle it was.

He felt as the presence of  Angel's mouth seem to slow down and become gentle. She listened to her father as if she was under a spell, detaching her mouth from her father's sore, raw nipple. He felt the daughter wriggling around, trying to find a positive spot to be comfortable in as she had slowly fell asleep from the presence of awake and aware. He sighed happily, softly nuzzling Angel's face with his nose. After that Aki had gently patted Angel's back, feeling relieved as she had responded with a soft burp. She yawned and slumbered for a while like her beloved, identical twin brother. Aki was eager to feel his daughter falling still and becoming asleep on his chest and as a miracle she did as such. He wanted to truly help Nick but he was still much too weak to do something as simple as just that or even more that just that. 

Life was more than just simply living through each day and it was more like putting each day to the fullest. He simply sat there, gently handing Nick their daughter and then watched him do the same with Hercules as well.  When the shower was brung up he did as such, letting Nick help him up from the chair and to his feet. He smiled softly, following his lover to where the massively sized bathroom area was. "I would love to take a shower." He replied happily, rubbing his belly ever so gently as he had seemed to do a thousand of movements. He sighed happily as he was embraced by the presence of warm water running down his flesh, soothing the sore nipple and tense muscles that was being massaged by the bathtub and Nick's magically gifted, concerned and gentle two hands as he relaxed beneath them as he closed his eyes.

Aki knew that he should not dance while he was weak but he felt his soul speaking to him. He spun gently, being careful not to hurt himself. He also knew that Nick would probably be ticked off when he knew that Nick realized that he was doing what was forbidden for a while but focused only on succeeding with his ballet like dance moves. He fell a few times but he made sure that his belly never hit the floor. 

He hummed a tune in his head, seeming to forget that he was soon to be scolded by his beloved but soon he would be. He managed to stick one or two movements but always fell on the next few difficult ones. He spun, tip toed, lifted a leg gently as he knew that he would end up hurt when he moved faster so he took things nice, slow and steady. He was eager to show Nick that he could still dance swiftly.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-24-2019, 05:54 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8