True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is alright, love. I am so very sorry about leaving from here the second time. I know that it was hard to wait for me again. I am also sorry about making you have no motivation to continue our roleplay but I am back now and ready to be back into the swing of things between us and Aki and Nick as well. I have been thinking about us every since I have been gone and I was afraid that you might never speak to me again. I was nervous and worried that you might not want to never roleplay with me. :()

Aki was unaware that Nick was watching him from the shadows behind the studio door, I spin, twirl lift up one of my legs as I make sure that each movement that he does is well thought out and also careful. I am not also aware that you are getting enraged with each movement that I am gifted to do due to each dance that I am happy to be able to do time after time as he spends time in the four mirrors of the studio. As he heard Nick shouting with a loud grumble that sounded louder than thunder itself Aki jumped, his eyes wide as large plates. "Nick .. let me explain .." He said with a fearful whimper. He was aware of just how mad Nick was but he did not want to provoke his anger. Not at all but he knew that the dancing was that such struck chord. He looked up and was afraid to meet Nick's eyes with each passing minute.

As Aki sees Nick storming toward him he becomes scared, wanting more than to speak and explain himself to his lover that he was not meaning to be in the very same thing that had put him in the hospital in the very first place. "N - Nick I am sorry .. I .. I .." Before he could say something he was gripped upon by his concerned lover and carried from the beloved studio that his beloved had gifted to him from his heart. "I remember the tragedy very well." He said with a raise to his voice, never wanting to do such remembering as what he had to do when he was laying up in the hospital bed. The hospital was like a sterilized prison and he never wanted to be back there .. never ever. Before he could say further he yelped as well as he was roughly carried to the main shared of room that was their shared bedroom and was fearful of what would happen once he and Nick reached that such place.  Nick was already mad at him and now he was terrified that he would be yelled at or never be talked to again and he deserved to be punished.

"I love you Nick .. I am sorry for putting our child in danger." He said softly once he was put on the bed, looking down at his two hands which were both shaking beyond what was once control. He felt his body quivering while he had wanted to be on Nick's positive side instead of seeing the enraged one. He wanted nothing more than to be embraced in his arms and not being the source of his anger and rage that minute. He felt the feeling of the unborn child moving around slightly which had filled him with a emotion known as sorrow and concern. He kind of did fall a few hard times when he was dancing earlier in the day and he was indeed concerned that the child might have been hurt. He rubbed where the unborn child was lightly kicking at and had felt tears of bitterness burning in his eyes threatening to overflow. 

He knew that Nick would probably not forgive him if anything happened to the only surviving child and Aki was to blame but he was really feeling the presence of many emotions in him. He felt ill when he had a terrifying thought that the child may have been injured with each hard and harsh fall that Aki had taken. He knew that dancing would probably had put the child in danger. He wanted nothing more than to be forgiven but knew that Nick probably needed some time to think of things and he did not speak against any of that. He wanted to sob but he simply sniffled softly. He wanted to be forgiven but he knew that Nick was too mad at him to take such pathetic words from Aki. He simply sat there on the bed, rubbing the front of his belly with a hand. He was relieved that he felt no bruises on it and felt the light kicking of the unborn offspring inside of it. He desired to be accepted by Nick again. He knew that the unborn was not able to forgive or deny because of being dependent but he still felt badly for him or her as well.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 06-01-2019, 07:37 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,239 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8