True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am glad that you are still interested in our roleplay like I am. :))

Aki was still laying on the bed beside Nick's sitting form, not aware that he would soon be punished for the first time by him in his life. He continued to rub in the exact location he felt a bit of pain radiating at. He was more than the word  "eager" to only be focused only on getting the slowly rising sensation of pain from his belly to fade where the child was endlessly kicking at. He expressed a pained gaze of sorrow up at Nick as he was being shouted at with such rage that he was meant to think about what he did.  He still stroked and rubbed his slightly swollen belly even when he was being asked and punished further with such harsh words. "I .. I am sorry Nick. I truly am. I did not mean to be uncaring of our child." He looked down at his swollen mass of a belly.  "I am alright." He sighed softly, looking up at the ceiling for a minute or so. Life was  now about taking care of their child that was inside of Nick's belly and gently nestled in his narrowing presence of a womb. He swallowed hard, speaking for as fast as he could but was not swift enough as he could be because of a rising fear. He felt himself tense up as his body had filled up with such big, bitter tears. He felt as if he were a child being scolded for being a troublemaker.

He whimpered as he was roughly yanked to his knees, crying out like a whining child in the response of the harshness of Nick's large hand as his exposed butt was being spanked a few ten times. He whined but did not dare to struggle. He wanted it to stop but knew that he needed to be punished for what he did to the unborn. He wanted nothing more than to be held by Nick and just stay that way but he did something wrong and needed to know that such thing. With each smack he cried out, feeling tears burn in his eyes and stream down his his face. He felt so many emotions but the one he felt most was sorrow and sadness because of the wrong doing that he did. Life was so much about protecting the unborn life inside of him and right now he was not living up to that trust.  He knew that Nick was probably not wanting to trust him now but he knew that he was to regain it.  He whimpered a few times more with each strike, feeling more sadness with each forceful movement of Nick's hand upon him with the force of a speeding bullet. 

He closed his eyes, gripping the covers of the bed and sobbed as the pain of his rear was stinging like a bee sting but much more painful than that. He wanted to be freed from pain but he accepted it as it was because he deserved it for going against things. He tensed up, simply continuing to cry as his now sore butt radiated with a few large bright red marks where he had been slapped over and over a full ten times in a single spot. He cried for a few hours, feeling as if he was able to slowly think of how much the child would probably be suffering for what had happened. He was eager to be back in Nick's arms but knew that it would probably take time for him to trust him. "I .. I deserve this." He said between sniffles as he was struck with his lover's hand and kept a tight grip on the covers of the large King sized bed with a such grip as hard as he could do while being punished. Life was so much like a sadness for him and he believed that with each strike he was deserving all of it because of putting their child in a situation of danger.

He never cried harder than he did at those moments, and he tried to keep his tears back but it was unable to be that. He clenched his teeth together, wanting to be freed from the pain but all he felt was numb.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 06-03-2019, 07:33 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,241 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8