True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I love each of your ideas more than mine to be honest. They have each gotten us here to this point and thank you for saying about even though being submissive a person can still being able to speak their mind, that is a true fact. I am more of like my character who is more of like a listener. I also love that Nick who is gentle but firm when he speaks his mind when such a thing is ever needed That is one of many things Aki loves about Nick. :))

"I love taking your cock inside of me!" He exclaimed, feeling his body responding positively to Nick.

Aki smirked wider, feeling proud as he felt as though he was close to such a quick orgasm but was not sure yet so he felt himself focused only on pleasuring both himself and his lover as well. When he was encouraged by his strong lover his playful smirk became more of a smile of proudness, blushing as his cheeks were being stroked by Nick and were loving of each of his many many forceful touches. 

He cried out in painful pleasure as one of his thighs were being held down and his vulnerable lips were kissed by his God of a man known as Nick and him only. He always loved how Nick took charge of him. He did not ever miss Christopher or his small cock not when he had Nick's beyond beyond large sized cock. When he felt the familiar movements of their young one he expressed a smile of his own, putting one of his large but gentle hands out and where it was for what was a slight moment or so.

"Hello little one. Me and your father can't wait to meet you." He said gently gently rubbing his belly where the most movements were. When his sensitive G spot was explored he cried out once more, reaching out and gripping a fistful of the soft silk like covers till his covers could barely stop from shaking.  He knew that his hand was quivering because of being pleasured because of Nick's fucking.

When he heard Nick growling he quivered while feeling just how deep his cock could truly go. He lifted his head, placing gentle but firm kisses upon Nick's neck, chest and lips to also let him also be pleasured as well. He loved each forceful thrust that took control of his round, shaking belly that he was forced to bite his lower lip with his sharp teeth gnawing upon his flesh of it without stopping.

"Yes! .. yess! .. yesss! .. I will take you!" He moaned, never wanting the harsh sex to ever stop. Never.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8