True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(hey sorry for disappearing for a few days... but now that i'd returned, i couldn't help but be quite flattered at how highly you regarded my ideas ;) and yes, do not be afraid to speak your mind, and do remember that although Nick controlled Aki in many aspects, they were also equal in their status and dominance did not mean tyranny ;))

Consciously Nick knew he was being too rough on Aki, especially when he was with such precious cargo on him, though emotionally he could not hold back any further. This draught had gone on for so long, that once his inner beast was unleashed, there was no stopping. He thrusted so deep into him, each of his shoves so powerful, the ripple on his belly would pass straight to the steadying hands Nick placed on Aki's bump. The moans were broken, and to Nick's great delight, his wife was welcoming and accepting to all that.

The younger man had great stamina. He smirked at the violent reaction from Aki upon hitting his G spot, and continued his relentless attack on it, determined to drive Aki crazy from this. It had been too long, and to him, to see Aki reduced to a puddling mess was equally satisfying as his own release.

"Aki, Aki.... my love, my sweet, my pet...." he said and bend down to knaw on Aki's sensitive nipples. Hercules and Angel were beginning to wane, making Aki's abundant production come in greater surprlus - and Nick wasn't one to let it go to waste. He nibbled and sucked, so powerful were his suckles, Aki's milk dribbled out and filled Nick's mouth with aromatic scent. "hhmmm... ever so tasty." Nick smiled, licking away all milk that had drizzled out and went ahead to share the divine taste with his wife, engaging him in a passionate snoggle as he continued his journey through Aki's incredibly wet and warm canal. He took him so thoroughly, he could feel every fold of Aki's through his throbbing cock.

It didn't take too long - or maybe it did , for time was a blurry concept right now - but to Nick, he was ready to tilt over the edge and his balls were tingling, with only too much in him to spill. the accumulated sexual frustration had made his balls heavy, and he couldn't wait for the one last shove -------

-----And then he exploded. In a massive load that coated Aki's inner canal so fully, he was almost sure Aki had bloated a bit more in his lowerbelly as he shoot ropes after ropes of thick cum into his wife..... 

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 07-03-2019, 11:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8