True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Nick was once small but now he has grown into a big mature man and that makes Aki proud. I love reading the posts you make in our roleplay. After all some people here do not take the time to sit down and read before posting. I am glad that you and I dont do that. It is like the words come alive at the creation of our fingers typing and thinking.)

Aki simply stood out of the way where he belonged which was behind his lover. He watched the real scene and it revealed just how much Nick loved him, impressed that he spoke up for him, their offspring and the next unborn to soon be born into the world. He found it even more rude and coldhearted that the Aunt could just arrive and his and Nick's house and tell him who he was, how dare she .. how dare she! that loud mouthed woman know nothing about him. Only Nick did. He hated people who insisted that they knew him when they had no truth or a single clue about who he truly was as a person, lover of Nick and of his family that they had both made together out of love. He felt his hands at his sides form into tightly clenched fists, glaring at the woman coldheartedly. He wanted an apology but knew that the woman probably wanted nothing to do with him and he accepted that as it is. 

He had all that he needed in the whole entire world with just Nick and their family. He felt his teeth tightly clenching behind the barrier known as his lips. He wanted the annoying know it all woman to simply disappear. "For your information Christopher was abusive to me since day one. I did all that I could but it never seemed to be enough for him. Nick is more of a man than his father ever was. How dare you arrive here and tell me about my life, you do not even know me so who are you to judge me and my family!" He finally spoke up for the first time, his fisted hands shaking as his rage was threatening to explode inside of him like a thousand pound atom bomb. "If you ask me Christopher can rot in hell forever all I care!" He said with a strong voice but then after a few minuted his voice began to quiver but it was because of his anger. He felt as though he could snatch the woman up by her hair and drag her .. or he could do something a thousand times worse than simple yank the woman's hair. "Nick is old enough to make his own decisions, you are treating him like a child!" It was a hard decision but he did not use force in the sutiation but he stayed standing behind Nick.

He went to speak further but then he felt a strong pain, causing him to gasp and clutch his belly even though he was trying hard to clench his teeth together to keep the outburst from being expressed but he was failing miserably.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-10-2019, 11:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8