True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is alright love, I keep my messages from you so that I can read it over and over. And it is your choice and yours only if you want to delete messages, you do not need to apologize.)

……………

Slowly Aki was drowning in the awful pains that he felt, struggling to resurface once more. He tried his very hardest to remain focused, controlled and forced but the agony that he felt caused a blurring of his vision. He did not know what he had done to deserve being scolded like he was a little child. He wanted nothing more than to be alone with Nick and him only. He simply backed away a few steps till he was behind his beloved protector.

He felt more and more nauseous as the painful agony was making him delerious. He desired to be somewhere much more quiet that was away from the endlessly, loudly yapping woman and let the guards deal with her. He continued to whimper like a little boy who scraped his knee but to be honest this was so much more of a dire sitation that recommended immediate attention. He wanted to bre somehwere silent and more peaceful than this.

"Yes, boss." When the presence of two large, towering, thickly muscular and burly guards were summoned indoors they both said before they went to work, grabbing the woman and dragging her away with her kicking and shouting. The two guards managed to get her away as they were stronger because of constant working out and exercising till they could barely stand to do things any longer. They wanted to protect Nick and Aki at all costs.

When his belly was kicked by the woman he grunted as if he were struck by a strong single movement from her, expressing a wince like expression on his already truly pain filled face. He took hold of one of Nick's arms as he had tried to focus only on breathing in and out but the unborn child began to move around roughly, responding to the harsh kick from the force outside of it's nine month home.

"Aunt kicked me .. in the stomach .. I hope she did not hurt our baby." He said breathlessly as his belly begun to become alive with much more violent movements. "I .. am scared, Nick .."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-14-2019, 08:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8